*** Steam Weekend: Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising £5.49! ***

Soldato
headerzg.jpg

£5.49 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/12830/

Permabanned
Its not even worth the £5.50.

The makers of the game said they dropped this game about 1 month ago. no future fixes or updates will happen.

And the game hasnt even been out a year yet. shocking.

CSA

CSA

Associate
I got mine free too , its a waste of hard drive space i think i played it for like 10 minutes and unistalled straight away

Soldato
Hated it on 360 - I am assuming it never got any better on PC then?

Such a shame. Seemed like it had suck potential (before we actually played it that is)

Soldato
This was one of the most overhyped piles i have ever laid eyes on. The only game i can think of being so overhyped was warhammer. I still remember seeing the videos and thinking wow and then trying the full game for ~10mins and seeing what a waste of my time it

Soldato
I bought a second hand copy for a £5 not too long ago and thought it was fine. The main gripe with the game is that its not a new or updated version of Operation Flashpoint but a new generic average fps. There were many many bugs on release and dodgy p2p online play but if you just play throught the sp(or co-op) campaign it's okay for a fiver..

Permabanned
If you heard over to the Codemasters forums(the company that created the game)

You can see at the amount of ****ed off people that were told that they have finished releasing more updates and fixing the game.

I dunno if any of you have tried Multiplayer but its the WORST experience ever

Soldato
the multiplayer lobby system is the worst ive used
the maps are pretty much empty
it almost makes you follow the set path it points out for single player missions
if you try any other route you are rewarded with a map full of nothing
no lean is stupid
the jeeps are impossible to drive and lack of freelook is criminal
the character models are poor

the map itself is pretty to look at, I like the art direction but the game is shocking

Back
Top Bottom