• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official AMD AthlonII/PII x2 / x3 unlocking batch compilation ***

Soldato
Well,
I know this has been done some time ago with the 550BE but I haven't seen
it yet with the new CPUs, not on this forums at least.

I'll make a spreadsheet later if we get more results.
Please keep this thread clean and post only the following information:

1.CPU - athlon II x2/x3 , Phenom II x2/x3 and model.
2. Unlocked to x3/x4 or couldn't unlock.
3. Batch number.

This way we can see which batches have higher chance and such and I will work out % as well.

Here's mine:
1. Phenom II X2 555 BE
2. Unlocked to x4
3. 1002EPMW

Soldato
OP
Would be nice to also post what you have your unlocked stable clock set to

Will get too messy with the clocks because of the screenshots and validations, but you can add your OC yes.
Please post your one too and please try to keep this clean.

No chatting ! Only unlock info / cpu / batch and eventually your OC !

Soldato
Hello PhoenixUK,

good on you for trying to get a database going! :) . . . can I suggest one more addition to your criteria and thats to list the motherboard also?

1. AMD® Athlon™ II X3 425
  2. 0916APMW
  3. ASUS M4A785D-M PRO
  4. Failed to Unlock
amdathlonii1a.jpg

Soldato
1. Athlon X2 5000+ 45nm
2. Unlocked to Phenom FX-5000 x4 with 6mb l3 cache (partial success - it passes all stability tests I throw at it but I get warnings related to cache hierarchy in event viewer and it ocasionally BSODs when booting - basically mine actually has a defective core but I managed to get it usable)
3. I'll edit this in when I've looked it up.

Other criteria. Clocked to 3.3GHz on a Jetway HA08 Combo motherboard. Never stable at stock speeds unlocked. Only stable once a few voltages and frequencies were tweaked

Might I suggest BIOS revisions? I've successfully unlocked on versions DDR2-A09 and DDR2-A07.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom