Festivals?

Soldato
Anyone got any Festivals planned? A group of 8 of us decided to go leeds but the line up so far is nothing short of awful.

So we are making the 5 hour trip to T IN THE PARK.

Muse
Kasabian
Eminem
JayZ
Prodigy
Faithless

Should be a good laugh. One thing that concerns us that if the unthinkable happens and England go to the final of the work cup we are stuck in scotland and will have no chance of seeing it:mad:

Soldato
Glastonbury for me, will be my 2nd time there (not 2 years in a row though - went to Reading last year after being persuaded by some mates who were convinced it was the best...it's absolute rubbish, taking them to Glastonbury so they can 'see the light')

RE: World cup, the cinema field is showing any England world cup games that are on that week. :D

Soldato
Bestival 100% attending! :)
Missing Latitude this year unfortunatly as i have to attend a wedding.
May check out some of the smaller festivals too, they always seem to be better, more chilled and lack the annoying kids! thumbs up!
band might even be playing at Glastonbury, fingers crossed eh! :)

not going Reading this year, boooringhell last year... and the year before.. and the year before.

Associate
Probably end up at Download again would really like to go to Hellfest though also Bloodstock, Supersonic and Damnation depending on the line ups.

Soldato
Talking of festivals, anyone know when Download tickets are normally sold out? Wanna go but my mate wants to wait until payday so he can get a ticket as well...don't want to wait & find out they are all gone. Likewise, anyone know when they tend to split the bands into days & stages?

Associate
Download this year... few mates are going to T in the Park. Planning on heading alone just for the fun. Check out a few bands and get drunk.

On download selling out i'm not too sure. This will be my 4th year.. first 2 years i don't think it sold out but last year it did. Not until near the end though i think.

but with the headlines this year could be different.

Back
Top Bottom