What is the most random thing you've bought when come home drunk from the pub?

Soldato
I tried to buy a £300 signed football by the 2008/09 Arsenal football team in an Auction wat a boxing fight when I was off my rocker. Fun night that was! lol, never have I seen a big black man get goosed in the face with aload of white powder from one of the fire extinguisers (spelling, again!). Queue lots of drug based jokes! :D

Associate
i once bought a spice rack in the form of the seven dwarfs for my mum as a xmas present...it was only in the morning with fresh eyes i saw how tasteless and ugly it was.

Soldato
At glastonbury a bunch of us bought these awful hippie style multi-coloured fleece things. I think they cost about £40 each and I've never worn it since. I remember us dancing in the stall once we'd bought them

Soldato
I bought a car once back in the 80s for £40 whilst drunk. Realised my foolish error the next morning and sold it for £70.

Never even told the wife until a few years later, not a great deal she can whinge about then.

Caporegime
I don't drink anymore :(

When I did, would often wake up at random people's houses, in odd places in the house. That was always a bit of a "eh?" waking up. My friend was woken up by the police in a random's kitchen one morning, they were very understanding. I woke up a car once, they'd left it unlocked.

Waking up with random things, signs, for sale signs (collected about 15 on the way home with my friend and left them on the front of someone we didn't like), random clothes and objects from all over.

Associate
I once bought a block of cheese and "A Lion's Mane" a kids book with a furry lion on the front, I still have it :D By far the funniest was when my friend bought some chicken satay from Asda deli and 10 minutes later we all heard him choking followed by "they're on sticks?!"

Soldato
well this what happens when clubs stay open till 7am and there's a carboot (do-nut) on straight across from the club

6536_128802076222_668291222_3470-1.jpg

dont ask........

Back
Top Bottom