BFBC2 vs MW2

Soldato
Well it's only inevitable a thread like this will pop up, so may as well be the one to start it ;)

Basically what do you feel is better/worse about each game compared to the other. I personally can't think of one thing in MW2 that is better than BFBC2.

Here is my own personal list of what I like more in BFBC2:

1 - Dedicated Servers.
2 - No prone...and I am a sniper 90% of the time.
3 - No akimbo...afaik!
4 - No dolphin diving...again due to no prone.
5 - Decent size maps.
6 - Vehicles :D
7 - A decent ranking system
8 - No care packages or perks

I'm sure there are more, but can't think of them right now.

Only one thing I like more about MW2...the ACR, love the sound it makes when it fires :D

Still doesn't stop people whining about snipers though ;):p

It is far easier to kill people with a sniper than on BF2.

The aiming on BF2 wasn't the best. I bet I have had 100s of headshots that didn't count.

BFCS2 seems to have no lag in any of the rounds I have played which is always good.

My prefered gun is a sniper, but with no unlocks so far I have no mines (not sure if these are unlockable or not) and buildings can be destroyed so I die lots:p.

Soldato
OP
It is far easier to kill people with a sniper than on BF2.

Are you serious? Due to the matchmaking side of things, the bullet registration is way off in MW2, I can barely get a kill even when i'm dead on and the guy is moving slowly.

A few days in and i've already got more headshots on BC2 than in months of playing MW2

Associate
I am enjoying it so far. Snipers a bit much sometimes. So much so, on one of the OcUK server, someone had to tell the 6 snipers all alongside me that we were the attacking team and, 'maybe' we should push up.

Soldato
Are you serious? Due to the matchmaking side of things, the bullet registration is way off in MW2, I can barely get a kill even when i'm dead on and the guy is moving slowly.

A few days in and i've already got more headshots on BC2 than in months of playing MW2

I think you misread his post.

He was saying that getting sniper kills in BC2, is easier than BF2..

Back
Top Bottom