The Great Big OCUK Blood Drive \o/

Soldato
If i donated blood, and tank was in london, and was involved in a crash, and my blood saved his life, i would feel sick

This is the reason i have donated once, at school, but will never willingly donate blood again!

Permabanned
So i am now 22 i have killed 8030 children upto now....

I have thought about it but i never seem to get the time to go down and take a proper look into it due to work / babysitting my sister

Take your sister with - I have taken our youngest with me and he's only 4 years old. He was absolutely fascinated, as was our 12 year old. Maybe if more people went to see a session, more people would donate.

I did suggest to the manager of the last session I attended that they should hold one in a really public place, like the middle of a large shopping centre so that more people could see.

Associate
Hopefully there will be some pretty nurses to look after me for a change.

It happens...i banged one of the nurses (called Jessica and she had orange dyed hair).

I asked her for her number, she gave me it and i then rang her a couple of days later, we went out for a few drinks then back to hers for some sexy time.

She was hot, i was more confident in those days and if it wasnt for the bloodmobile i would never have knocked one into her.

Happy memories...go give blood fella's, you are guarantee'd an empty with a little dirty. :D

Soldato
Think I might go too. There's one on the 15th, and it's only a couple of minutes walk away from me. Does it take long?

Also, I don't know what my blood type is...does this matter? I can't see anything on the blood donor registration form that asks for your blood type.

Associate
Dear Mr Craig Lilliman

Thank you very much for recently informing us that you wish to book an appointment and registering to become a blood donor.

We have made your appointment as below and look forward to seeing you at your first donation.

EAST MIDLANDS DESIGNER OUTLET

MANSFIELD ROAD SOUTH NORMANTON DERBYSHIRE DE55 2JW

18 April 2010

11:30

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if we can be of any further help. Call us directly on 0300 123 23 23. Or please use the CALL ME button on our website and we will call you.

Original Website Request:
Venue Name: South Normanton, East Midlands Designer Outlet
Venue Address: MANSFIELD ROAD SOUTH NORMANTON DERBYSHIRE DE55 2JW
Requested Appt Date: 18 April 2010
Requested Time 1: 11:30 (+/- 1 hour)
Requested Time 2: 12:25 (+/- 2 hours)
Session Number: D38654
Registration Status: U

Yours sincerely

Andrew Pearce
Head of Donor Advocacy

Back