Front Fog lights

Soldato
They are retards.

Oh and it's not just those people, it's average people like your 40-something school run mum in a Scenic and all sorts who do it.

Soldato
Am I the only person in the world who isn't bothered by foglights. I mean, they aren't even THAT bright?

I have to admit I get far more upset with modern cars with their retardedly bright (Bi Xenon?) headlights.

daz

daz

Soldato
It's not necessarily the brightness - for me it mainly doesn't help with depth/speed/distance perception.

Ken

Ken

Associate
Because they can't yet afford aftermarket imitation Audi driving lights so resort to fog lights instead to stand out.

Caporegime
Just further highlights how inept people are at driving, and what headlights and fog lights are actually for. When you go up against a 406 or a generic 4x4 in the wet it will 'WTF pwn' your cataracts when you're in something low to the ground. Then you get the baseball cap wearing ****tards with HID bulbs in their fog lights. Grrrr, bin the highways agency and convert them to VOSA inspectors please.

Associate
it annoys me too. Its even worse when said cars front and rear fog lights are activated by the same switch, yet the driver is unaware! I usually have to flash these idiots.

Associate
Get it a lot round here, it's very annoying, i always either flash them or stick my full beams on to show my displeasure, i have even seen some people with their main beams off with fogs on !! Surely that's got to be illiegal ?
Although a worse offense is the one dim light and one full beam or one normal and one full beam, how does this happen ? If i had a bulb out or my lights weren't aligned i'd get it sorted pronto.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Why do some people find it necessary to drive with the front fog lights on when visibility is not bad.

Its always under 25 year olds and BMW drivers

WHY!!!!!

No, you won't ever see me with fogs on, even when it's mildly foggy. My Xenons and rear LEDs break through the fog like no other.

Other drivers with fogs on doesn't bother me. Main beams however does because main beams impare your vision for a moment and are distracting throughout the time you're in the line of sight. A Bus driver today had his main beam on and I had to spend several seconds with an eyesore until he passed by. It's not hard to see the blue light on the console when it's on incase it was flicked on by accident...

Last edited:
Soldato
Why do some people find it necessary to drive with the front fog lights on when visibility is not bad.

Its always under 25 year olds and BMW drivers

WHY!!!!!

RIP Zoltan - always loved his sig.

Anybody else remember:

sig.jpg

Soldato
As someone said, dont really see the prob as theyre not that bright, them stupid insanely bright white lights are the worst, someone followed me last night and it was horrendous driving, it was like someone had their full beem on.

Associate
Get it a lot round here, it's very annoying, i always either flash them or stick my full beams on to show my displeasure, i have even seen some people with their main beams off with fogs on !! Surely that's got to be illiegal ?

If it's actullay foggy enough for fog lights to be any real use then you want as little light from your other lights as possible, that and you'll be going less than 20mph.

Rear fog lights annoy me more, especially the retards who put them on whilst in a que of traffic or don't turn them off when someone catches them up.

Soldato
Ah, the monthly foglight thread - where there are only 5 different answers:

- Foglights are annoying and burn my retinas.
- Foglights are annoying, but don't dazzle me.
- Badly fitted HID kits are worse.
- Foglight morons are all ages/races/genders/species
- Sidelight morons are the worst.

Back
Top Bottom