OnLive 'Console/PC killer'

Associate
Interesting idea, and possibly true in the sense that this streaming idea could be a future gaming medium, but not until everyone is one 100mbit broadband lol

Soldato
Read a review the other day, someone had 'borrowed' a beta account so wasnt within the required distance from a hub which nay have thrown up some of the issues, but basically it was lower quality graphics as would be expected, good for games that are fairly linear like driving but terrible for FPS (as expected) which had a large amount of lag or perhaps time delay. Hope theyve sorted it, would live to see this translated to something like wow, but im not hopeful.

Associate
OP
Yes because "Actually quite excited" is a better title than onlive

I know not the most useful of titles but he posted a while before I did and has the majority of replies, therefore it makes a lot more sense to keep the discussion there and keep the forum tidy

I'm sure a mod could change it, seriously dont reply to this thread :p

Associate
OP
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

This thread doesn't come under any of these, therefore let it die naturally please!! :)

Back
Top Bottom