Robin Hood Trailer

Associate
Looks like a set-in-England version of Gladiator. Not that I have anything against that, I like Ridley Scott's battles.

Caporegime
How can you ruin a story, which by its own implication was not true in the first place?

Easily?:confused:

If you took lord of the rings made frodo a midget paedophile who spends the series molesting sam and the ring is actually mysterious turnip which clucks whenever it is picked up.

The story would be some what damaged :p

Soldato
A couple of friends of mine saw an advance, unfinished screening of this (was essentially the film without the 'correct' music as far as i could tell). Apparently it was utter dross.

Caporegime
Easily?:confused:

If you took lord of the rings made frodo a midget paedophile who spends the series molesting sam and the ring is actually mysterious turnip which clucks whenever it is picked up.

The story would be some what damaged :p

No. If someone did that, it wouldn't ruin the original story for me whatsoever. Your mum tells you a nursery rhyme, you later hear another version in which the egg on the wall gets fried up for breakfast. Did that ruin the original nursery rhyme for you? No, because they're both fictional and after the alteration, it has become an entirely different scenario, especially in your puerile example.

We can all make silly extensions of a scenario to try and prove our non-existent point, but how anyone can say that a story has been ruined just cause some Americans changed it a bit....well ;).

Back
Top Bottom