OcUK 7th March London Meet - The Photos!

Soldato
Time for some unofficial awards from Sunday.......

Most Ridiculous Hair award - The one and only Phate (no contest really) ;)

Most Ridiculous Lens award - Gaffer, seriously an 800 mm prime :eek:

Dedicated to the Cause award - Joint effort here - Derek W (most miles covered) and Famas (made it with one working leg!)

Comedy Moment award - Again a joint effort, Derek W being introduced to Phate :p and after getting on the tube once the doors closed Mr Jones text ringtone of Quagmire 'Alright'

The Moaning Bugger award - All you southern boys complaining about being cold! :D

Underboss

Dedicated to the Cause award - Joint effort here - Derek W (most miles covered) and Famas (made it with one working leg!)

Comedy Moment award - Again a joint effort, Derek W being introduced to Phate :p and after getting on the tube once the doors closed Mr Jones text ringtone of Quagmire 'Alright'

The Moaning Bugger award - All you southern boys complaining about being cold! :D

LOL

i win an award, cool! :D

Soldato

:D

Soldato
dl.aspx

About as candid as I got on the day. :(

Soldato
Derek W said:
Comedy Moment award - Again a joint effort, Derek W being introduced to Phate :p

Introduction time, going round in circle:

"i'm Paul"

"I'm Chris"

*Scottish accent* "Dooo you need to ask"

*Phate looks menacingly*

:D

Last edited:
Soldato

*Quagmire: Alright...*
:p

I did moan quite abit, even though I came down from Hull!! My poor right ear on that Millennium Bridge~

Soldato
I was watching the footie whilst doing my bad habit of biting my cheeks!
Why is there never a good photo of me... there's phate's shot of me walking like a **** up a street, my lovely squatting position by Sam and now this... :/

Back
Top Bottom