anti theft plates

Soldato
Both of mine are just held on by sticky tape lol, if someone wants to steal them then then I'd rather they didn't damage the car - besides they are only £10 to replace off ebay.

Associate
OP
I still don’t know why we can’t put flame throwers and electric shock points on our cars, unlike South Africa :D
car300.jpg

Soldato
i am more concerned about what they do with my plates once their off ie using plates on stolen car with my plates to rob, steal petrol, do hoodie stuff ;) etc

I really don't care what some chavs do with my plates were they to steal them, end of the day it is not me doing it - I'd be elsewhere, probably at uni, or with some friends, or posting on ocuk - besides, chavs are unlikely to have a read st182 celica.

Why steal plates anyway, you can just buy some for £10 - no questions asked

Soldato
I really don't care what some chavs do with my plates were they to steal them, end of the day it is not me doing it - I'd be elsewhere, probably at uni, or with some friends, or posting on ocuk - besides, chavs are unlikely to have a read st182 celica.

Why steal plates anyway, you can just buy some for £10 - no questions asked

Interesting red there :)

You know that plates are nicked so that they can save a tenner and then wack them onto a similar car with all offences being clocked to you as the registered owner of said car with your plates :)

Soldato
You know that plates are nicked so that they can save a tenner and then wack them onto a similar car with all offences being clocked to you as the registered owner of said car with your plates :)

Thing is though, seeing as I wouldn't have clocked that offence I don't care

Soldato
And the person who bought them on ebay has there name and address logged so they are traceable.

How are they (police) going to know you (the thief) bought the plates of ebay, and where you bought them from?

Mine don't say anything other than my reg number on them, and have all the correct BS AU stamps etc

Back
Top Bottom