Mass Effect 2..is that it?

d|b

d|b

Associate
The game is excellent btw but I want more!

I finished the story...all of the loyalty missions but I am wondering if there is more to do.

I have not explore most of the galaxy and a lot of the star systems remain completely unexplored. Are there more places to land than the ones I have landed on for the missions?

Never played ME1 which I think was a big mistake but I cant wait till ME3!

d|b

d|b

Associate
OP
Yeah but I dont want to play ME one now that I have played ME 2 plus I dont want to replay ME 2 after ME 1 as there are loads of games out at the moment.

Soldato
pfft you should have played through ME1 before diving into ME2. I was going to do what you did and just jump into ME2. Then I thought nah best not.

I am still ploughing my way through ME1 but it is awesome so far and from what I have read what you do in ME1 can pretty much craft what you experience in ME2. So I am doing it that way :) Its an awesome idea tbh makes the whole game experience more personalised.

d|b

d|b

Associate
OP
And I agree that I should have done that but I didnt :(

If I am bored in the future I may play through ME1 and ME2 again.... but for now I just want to get some more action in ME2

Associate
Make sure your part of the cerberus network, download the extra character and mission zaheed, there's also another weapon I think

Not sure when releasing but I heard of cerberus armor and an electric arc type gun

The hammerhead vehicle and missions are coming end of this month too and I'd expect more free content after that

Permabanned
I'm so glad that I discovered ME1 only a few months before ME2 released. :) Was just blown away on the first playthrough, and figured I'd be hungry for more so I waited and loaded up the DLC on the second go round. Then I learnt about the save carry-over feature and had a third play. By the time I finished the third, my ME2 CE was in the mail! :D

...Currently waiting for ME2 DLC / ME3. :o :p

Associate
Playing it now, yet to finish it, enjoying it but I reckon you should explore every single planet. You can come across extra side-missions and come across new tech etc. ME1 is a must play if you want to play ME2 imo.

Associate
If you really enjoyed ME2, then play ME1, and import the save after completion into ME2, and play that.

If you're worried about replaying ME2 so soon after finishing it, you could wait until closer to ME3 release. Also, you'll probably find it interesting to see how your ME1 import has changed the world of ME2.

Soldato
I dont understand these comments about ME1s graphics either they look fine to me. If you force AA and such on it to it looks really good imo.

I think the only thing that is a bit meh is the shadows are not great but I mean I dunno bout you but when I play games I tend to not go around looking at shadows.

Associate
What the hell? ME1 looks absolutely fantastic! Actually that post was too stupid for me to waste any more time on.

To OP: As already posted, try to scan every single planet, there are quite a few (moderately) entertaining side quests on them. There are DLC packs coming out every so often too, you just have to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom