Thinking of a holiday.

Soldato
following on from my European travel by train that never happened and mights never I had another brainwave (and you all go 'oh no!').:p:D

How can you fly to the USA to New York one way, then fly back from LA? Whilst driving across the USA in a hire car.

Is there a cheap way of getting flights? it seems its cheaper to buy 2 return tickets than 2 one way tickets? or am i looking in wrong place?:confused:

Soldato
For flights, look around the usual websites. Some guys on here will chip in with some good flight comparison sites, but I personally like using www.skyscanner.net

Secondly, make sure you allocate enough time. It will take you a while to drive across the States, even longer if you want to see the sights in each state rather than spending the whole time in a car (unless that is your thing).

It's quite a big trip to plan I think, hopefully some people on here will be able to better advise you!

Soldato
OP
I can fully appreciate the logistics of it and how much harder and 'out there' than the euro trip which never happened and stands more chance to happen.

just a though i've looked into that's all.

timewise i was going for 2-3 weeks as i didn't want to spend the whole time driving. not sure if this is adequate time but better than a week lol.

cheers for the site. i haven't looked at that. just the gatwick sites and BMI etc.

Back
Top Bottom