Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
Is my game bugged?

Im on the singleplayer mission "No one gets left behind" and im standing on a cliff overlooking a town sniping. Ive watched the video tutorial and it show you walk across the bridge, but Ive killed everyone and I cant go either way around its out of bounds? Im stuck at the top of the cliff and the AI just stand there. I reset the whole mission and it still does the same thing. :confused:

Soldato
Why are PC gamers putting up with crap like no prone or peak in fps games?

Why do some pc gamers think that every game should meet their satisfaction and if it doesn't its because of the console nubs.

I agree it should be a standard now a days in fps games just like iron sights are, but it really doesn't make a huge difference. BFBC2 plays just fine without prone or peak.

Soldato
This has to be the worst game since MW2, I wouldn't have bought it if I had known how bad it was.

First I couldn't register in game, had to do it via the website. --> Not to difficult
Connection problems and down time. --> Cant argue, but it will be fixed
Server list takes a while to refresh. Ditto
You can't prone! Seriously wtf is the point without prone? Doesn't need it
No peak - this really annoys me, why leave this out? Peak? Ever played battlefield? Its not for wimps
I shot someone loads with a pistol and they didn't die, it was meant to be a hardcore server! Just cos you shoot, doesn't mean you hit them, try to aim better.

Associate
personally MWF2 and BFBC2 both annoyed me with the lack of the prone and peak, I used both lots on the old MWF and BF2 and the game just isnt the same without and yes I hate the fact everything is just taken off a console now as well sucks. If i wanted the limitations of a console game I would have brought a playstation 3

Last edited:
Soldato

Lol, aim better? Come play me on cod4 and you will see my aim is just fine.

So because there is no peak it means its not for wimps? Sorry but its common sense and more realistic.

I agree that no prone means people cant just lie somewhere hiding for ages but I use prone a lot like drop down to reload or duck if someone is shooting at me, not putting it in the game is stupid.

Soldato
I miss the prone but I read somewhere they took it out to stop people camping and being generally lame. It does make you think when you come under fire; you've gotta get behind something more solid.

As for lean, I never use that in FPSs anyway so the lack of that doesn't bother me.

Associate
I agree that no prone means people cant just lie somewhere hiding for ages but I use prone a lot like drop down to reload or duck if someone is shooting at me, not putting it in the game is stupid.

I know what you mean, it's annoying as hell when you crouch behind an obstacle and they can still see your head.

The solution should have been to do what Vietcong did. When crouching you're very low, but when you bring up iron sights your stance is raised to be able to look over the cover.

Soldato
Lol, aim better? Come play me on cod4 and you will see my aim is just fine.

So because there is no peak it means its not for wimps? Sorry but its common sense and more realistic.

You were a dolphin diver in BF2 weren't you? :p

Associate
Im on the singleplayer mission "No one gets left behind" and im standing on a cliff overlooking a town sniping. Ive watched the video tutorial and it show you walk across the bridge, but Ive killed everyone and I cant go either way around its out of bounds? Im stuck at the top of the cliff and the AI just stand there. I reset the whole mission and it still does the same thing. :confused:

I had the same problem too realised it was a glitch and restarted the level, it doesn't take long to get back to that point

Weren't the servers meant to be down?

Yes

'cause I never use peak and prone is overated :p

Agreed

Soldato
Is it me or is the game acting weird at the minute? I knifed a guy and after he respawned and got killed again i got a kill assist, even though i was nowhere near him and couldnt have fired at him. I was on the losing side of a single round of conquest just now and i still got an award for winnning a round, i only entered the server when the second round was 3/4 of the way over.

:confused:

I think there is a glitch where if you kill someone, and they then commit suicide, you get an assist award, but don't quote me on that. I've certainly had unexplained points awarded before. Alternatively did you leave a mine lying about?

Associate
Well i cant argue with the connection issues. Really ******* annoying!

But reguarding prone and peek i disagree. This game dosent need prone, and im glad it dosent have it tbh. There is so much cover its easy to hide and they have removed the prone spammers.

Battlefield dosent have peek. End of.

RE hardcore. I dont play it so i cant comment. :)

I'm not too worried about prone but what does irritate me is crouch, on other platforms you can press a button once and you stay crouched, on the PC you have to almost put the CTRL key through your keyboard to stay that way.

Thats really stupid for a tactical game.

If you're on the move you should have to hold the CTRL key but if you are stationary, it should be a press once scenario.

Back
Top Bottom