• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Having some really good games where I'm running around on me own killing the enemy, thing is its fine one round but the next three I'm getting lag and getting shot to bits all the time, hoping it gets sorted soon, can't kill anyone in some rounds.

Any body else getting this?

Associate
What are people reading as ping in game on the scoreboard? I'm always reading about 100 or so, yet I don't notice any real lag.

150 but server ping is 31 :confused:

GAHHHH yet again I get disconnected at a major point during the game, it just does it to **** you offffffff, I barely play 30mins at a time, I just can't stand the odd disconnects, no vsync, no m1 garand, no team balancing, game balance in general, the pathetic knife attempts your character makes and some of the maps don't have the vastness they did in BC1 booooo, sort it out!

Last edited:
Soldato
Removing squad spawns would make this game so much better.

Would have more mexican standoff style matches and USE OF COVER which I think this game is totally lacking at the mo really hope they add squad spawning as a server option.

Perhaps, though i imagine that just makes spawn camping even easier and would just get frustrating sometimes. I do think they should've balanced it better though. Like not being able to squad spawn when they're behind enemy lines for Rush.

I did quite liked a server that had no Spotting on it though. Meant motion sensors had a much more vital role and you wouldn't just get shot randomly because someone caught sight of you for half a second and that means they know where you are 5 seconds later.

Soldato
Copy should arrive monday. Really enjoyed the beta but unfortunately won't have time to play it for a while. Curiously though, why does anyone play Recon? Between medics defibbing everyone and their huge ammo capacity, Assault chucking the odd ammo crate and Engineers blowing up armor, what use is Recon class? I'm pretty sure a team of mostly medics would pwn on the regular.

I love the Recon, grab a shotgun, some C4, and your motion mines and go sneak up round the enemies and knife them in the back. :D

Much more fun than boring sniping, your C4 will demolish a collapsible objective in short order too.

Associate
Is there a limit on the number of servers you can have in your favourites? I've noticed that the first six work ok but the ones after that are greyed out. I know the addresses are ok as if I move the greyed addresses to higher in the list they work again.

Soldato
Do all you OCUK guys go on the same ventrilo channel whilst playing? Which servers do you use mainly?

I've only played about 1hr-2hrs of BC2 online only as Assault, I'm not even a private yet! I do have the 1st gun upgrade for assault though which helps a bit.

Associate
Do all you OCUK guys go on the same ventrilo channel whilst playing? Which servers do you use mainly?

I've only played about 1hr-2hrs of BC2 online only as Assault, I'm not even a private yet! I do have the 1st gun upgrade for assault though which helps a bit.

The XM8(B?) is a smashing gun, be wary of the next assault rifle though- the F2000. Much higher ROF but it sacrifices a lot of accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom