• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

XFX 5850 RMA

Associate
I have 2 XFX 5850's. Great cards but one is faulty. Anyone have any history of RMA with XFX as the Live chat support I got was absolutely awful. I have raised a ticket for my XFX returns number. The card runs very hot, the fans loud with a slight bearing noise and now my pc is shutting down with it installed. Not blue screen crash, just if I'm playing games the pc shuts off. I have tested my other XFX5850 with no problems, RAM etc. Soon as the second goes in, crossfire or single it goes to pop. So I think its faulty.

Associate
If you still have the receipt then under the 1979 good act you are well within your right to return the product without any silly number or product code. The retailer will just be telling you that so they don't have the hassle. If they want to test it themselves, let them do so, but I'd suggest you sit in on watching them test it, so to be sure they don't flog you off by saying its fine.

Back
Top Bottom