Beckham - out of world cup?

Soldato
Just heard this myself, very sad news indeed.

It's always the same isn't it, I wonder who's going to be next to drop out due to injury.

Last edited:
Soldato
Devastating news, such a shame that one of England's best players during the last 10 years wont now ever get the chance to play in a World Cup again :(

On a side note Englands players are dropping like flies, it's almost inevitable that something will happen to Rooney....

Soldato
How long do these injuries take to heal? Is there no chance of him going to the WC, or would it be a case of taking a risk on a player short of fitness?

Soldato
Gutted for Becks, playing for England seemed to be about all he kept playing for :( one of the few players in this current generation who I felt really really loved pulling on the three lions and giving it 110%

In a kind of perverse way it's probably about the right moment if he retired now really with his final completed appearance walking off to a heros farewell at Old Trafford.

Soldato
How long do these injuries take to heal? Is there no chance of him going to the WC, or would it be a case of taking a risk on a player short of fitness?

I'd say if this happened a month or so ago, he'd possibly just scrape through. Be very surprised if he makes it.

Devastating news, bet he's in complete shock about it. Poor guy :(

Caporegime
Gutted for Becks, playing for England seemed to be about all he kept playing for :( one of the few players in this current generation who I felt really really loved pulling on the three lions and giving it 110%

In a kind of perverse way it's probably about the right moment if he retired now really with his final completed appearance walking off to a heros farewell at Old Trafford.

This tbh....i think its time he called it a day...he well past his prime and only shows glimpses of what made him one of the best footballers on the planet but hes too injury prone. Its a shame for him as he really wanted to go to the WC...was even willing to play for AC to secure his chances of playing at this yrs WC.

Back
Top Bottom