*** Heavy Rain - Official Thread ***

Soldato
Thats a bit harsh. I've completed it so I know if you're lieing or not. But I would wanna smack you through the internet if I hadn't completed it yet.

:D So sue me and I would gladly take you keyboard and insert it where the sun doesn't shine.

Lieutenant Carter Blake did it:p.

Soldato
Nice one genius! haven't played it yet....

Any films you haven't seen? let us all know so we can post the ending! ;)

Last edited:
Associate
I borrowed it off a friend as he completed it. I sat on it for 5 hours last night before I had to drag myself home (having to use brothers ps3). I think this game needs a lot of patience. For a little while when I started I got a bit impatient with the menial tasks but as the story evolved and I got more sucked in I found these enjoyable. It does feel like you're in a tv drama. My mum came and sat for a bit of it (until it started swearing a lot) and couldn't believe it was a game. But it was a long cut scene.

Some graphics were astounding and life like, yet some parts quite GTA like. I guess when a game is so big and you want to get it out some would have to compromised. It makes me look forward to games in the next following years if they can achieve such a promising life likeness now.

My friend said at one point a main character got shot and so in a scene where I assumed it could happen I changed what I might have done without that knowledge. I'd like to go back and try it again. I'd like to go to work right at the beginning because I chose to stay at home and help. And I'd like to see what happens if I just lose the fight scenes. (hope that's not a spoiler? if it is I apologise)

No crashes, haven't really noticed any tearing, although sometimes I find the QTEs overlap each other when there's a lot of options and it's a fast decision. I'm anxious whether it will crash when I'm 8 hours in, fingers crossed. I had enough crashing when I played Oblivion that it made me give up!

Soldato
Grrrrr, so getting fed up of this game freezing....

Didn't have any problems myself when I played it all but my other half had loads of freezes where we had take the game out etc. We had totally different stories tho so maybe one of them is bugged or something along those lines.

Handy way of seeing the different outcomes :D

Associate
SGAT_5x19-09_500x331.jpg

Is this the origami killer, or just a guy who's meant to be dead?

Back
Top Bottom