what am i ment to be doing in bioshock 2 ?

Soldato
From what I've played so far I think it's to rescue your little sister :/ Bioshock 2's story is pretty weak, partly why I haven't bothered with it much after about 3 hours play.

Soldato
I gotta agree with you mate. I jumped into it when it came out but have found the whole experience very meh. It is just an add on for the first game really.

Soldato
I've really suprised myself but I'm loving this game.. far more than the first one even.

Playing on hard difficulty really makes the game IMO, you have to really prepare yourself to gather adam and take on larger bosses. The combat is tons better because now you can duel wield as well. With the difficulty increased like I mentioned you really have to choose wisely which tonics/plasmids you upgrade. Keep going with it is my advice! :)

Associate
I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as the original. What made the first good was the fact that it was a pretty new idea (at least it was for me) and it had a good story.

The second one has a bad story and it just feels that same as Bioshock 1 :(

Associate
I didn't think it was anywhere near as good as the original. What made the first good was the fact that it was a pretty new idea (at least it was for me) and it had a good story.

The second one has a bad story and it just feels that same as Bioshock 1 :(

Same here..although I haven't actually finished it yet. I finished the first one quite fast whereas with the second one, I've been kind of taking my time with it.

Caporegime
Played it through 2 times to get most of the achievement...traded in over the weekend...it wasnt that great a game in all honesty...the first one was amazing but this one is just meh really...like someone said it feels more like an DLC add on in all honesty.

Back
Top Bottom