• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dual Link DVI question.... Sorry this is maybe being silly...

Soldato
Does it make much of a difference if you run at 1920 x 1080 HD mode on a BenQ 24" LCD, reported refresh 60hz with a single DVI cable or does it run better with a Dual Link DVI cable if your graphics card supports it?

I know dual link is for res higher then 1920 x 1080, but I've read that using a dual link DVI cable you can get up to 85hz as opposed to 60hz in 1920 x 1080...

I'm using an ATI 5870 vapor-x..... Would I notice anything? Think the BenQ G2420HDBL 24" can only support max 75hz know the max res is 1920 x 1080 but does it make any difference?

I'm guessing as its just a digital signal, I'll maybe get 75fps in games with v-sync on as opposed to 60fps..!! lol image quality will still be the same.

Just asking..

Back
Top Bottom