Is this a good fan controller

Associate
never used one.. but have seen a lot of people recomend this one

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FG-021-AK&tool=3

for 3.5 (floppy size)

the one you linked has some good reviews so i would say, going by them that it is good,

however. i would wait untill around lunch time today when most people seem to be on and get some advice from some1 who actualy owns one. you have till 4pm (if you want it tomorrow) to make a choice :)

Soldato
All I can say is stay away from the Zalman MFC-2. Can't read it or even see any movement unless your face is pressed up against it straight on! Don't know if this applies to LCD ones in general but I would certainly be wary about buying another.

Associate
OP
I like the Scythe Kaze-Master because you can monitor the speed and temps on the front but the Zalaman MFC1 is very tempting with the extra two fans to use i can always use speed fan to do the monitoring but have to wait for the Zalaman MFC1 to get back in stock. :confused:

Associate
I've had the Zalman for a while and got the Scythe Server this week for a new build.

The Scythe is a far better controller, using the semi auto method at the moment and very impressed with how well it works.

Fred

Back
Top Bottom