• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RMA returned item gone wrong?

Associate
Seems unbelievable what this particular retailer is doing, if bought with credit card get in touch with them & get them to sort it out, start chargeback proceedings, you have given them the chance to sort it out.

Permabanned
I also had to RMA a 4870x2 to that very same shop
They sent a courier to pick the faulty one up next day from me at their expense from NI
I opted just to get a refund instead , service not so bad , like with a company whos name begins with O and ends in K were I had to beg them
for 3 MONTHS to get them to pay my return postage charges for returning a faulty screen to them

Last edited:
Permabanned
This is the very reason I don't shop at scam any more.

They seem to have serious customer service issues.

Any time I've ordered from them and paid for next day delivery, it never actually comes next day and they make excuses on the phone.

"We'll try our best to get it out today"

"Well I paid for next day delivery"

"Yeah, but we're busy, we'll give it a try though"

:rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Good point.

A good example of customer forums is Evga Forums. They allow post for people to complain and instead of deleting the post etc they respond and deal with the customer to make them happy. Its understandable for many companys to stop people slagging them off on there own forums.

Anyway if you want to **** off OCuk theres other places to do it.

jaja

Last edited:
Soldato
you get a free 30" monitor for saying that OCUK are the best and everyone else fails at everything from prices to RMA's and if you dont like it then go away?

dont you?

I've been sitting by my front door waiting for the last few days :/

Man of Honour
The mentioning or disguised mentioning of any OCuK competitors is strictly prohibited at all times. The rules are quite clear on this:

We, Overclockers UK (OcUK) are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwidth which is paid for exclusively by us. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-
Posting links to competitors websites
Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
Disguising attempts to do any of the above

Back
Top Bottom