• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Permabanned
We decided to hit the normal OCUK server tonight.

Being non HC and us being mainly HC players I think we were suprised when we won (by scores) (again).

Also funny how all the ocuk lot come to our server and whine about "stacking" yet it appears to be perfectly acceptable in their own servers :

mtrrjs.gif

:)

Soldato
Done a bit of fiddling with FOV and graphics settings this evening and it seems to run better for me in DX10 mode than DX9, which I though was odd. Haven't benched either but it feels a hell of a lot better playing in DX10. Anyone else noticed this? Im running it on a HD4890 @stock, E8400 @3.6

Dx10 uses multithreading properly in this game where as dx9 doesn't, probably why!

Only fps "problem" I get on this game is where a building gets destroyed + smoke nade/fire smoke at the same time when I use a 12x scope at it lol. Its like a fraction of a second dip but its noticable.

Lucikly its rare though! :D

Associate

Being non HC and us being mainly HC players I think we were suprised when we won (by scores) (again).

Also funny how all the ocuk lot come to our server and whine about "stacking" yet it appears to be perfectly acceptable in their own servers :

mtrrjs.gif

It was a great game, both stacks were unintentional. We joined the game when there was a fair few more players and it kinda just ended up with just us few.

Was great fun, defending with so few players is a nightmare though. Takes forever for them tickets to get used up.

Just to add aswell, I got over 25k points in that round with about 27 pins :D

Associate
I thought I was polite with you, im not even a full member and I specifically said to you just to chill out and play the game instead of whining. But no, you complained about every damn thing. Your sarcastic comment "Oh but i thought this was a cool server" after you got warned for causing trouble was a lovely touch. Please dont come back, its not as if we have to put up with idiots ;)

I wasn't being sarcastic mate, this is sarcastic

"I'm the same as u, games are serious business, so you need to kick people to protect ur K/d ratios....."

/sarcastic mode off

Our side;
I like to play the game the way its intended, Attack and counter attack. Paper scissor stones in its basic form.

Not "you cant do this because X" "don't do this its unfair". MP games aren't fair sometimes... Some times you win, Some times u get pwnd. You learn from it and counter attack. Its the way you get better at the game.....

What happened tonight was u lot were noob tubing us to hell, so we set our sniper going to counter... and u kicked him because you got owned and refused to change and counter.. simple as....

Don't worry I wont be on your server again, its not the gameplay I'm after.

If anyone else wants to play "full on hardcore" without the fear of being kicked then join our server. I'm sure I wont be alone.

edit: LOL proves the point tbh: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/tagganator/mtrrjs.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
One thing ill say about this game. I HATE playing against clans. Its ok if they are spread across both teams but if they have spent some time trying to get on same side it sucks. Im guessing because they are all on teamspeak they can co-ordinate squads but on a team of randoms you cant do this.

Soldato
One thing ill say about this game. I HATE playing against clans. Its ok if they are spread across both teams but if they have spent some time trying to get on same side it sucks. Im guessing because they are all on teamspeak they can co-ordinate squads but on a team of randoms you cant do this.

Aye, same, although I can understand them wanting to all play together.

On a general note, I really hope they sort auto balancing soon - I'd say half of the games I played yesterday were heavily inbalanced when I first joined (3+ player in balance) or detoriated into such after only a short time on the server.

Soldato

It's amazing how if you join a server everyone on the opposite team automatically becomes a member of ocuk. I personally only see two people with the ocuk tag and you can't expect every random person on a server to even out the teams.

Secondly you might have already been dominating the server as a clan on teamspeak vs randoms so people joining your team might have felt cheap.

Lastly, posting scores is insignificant, we've all had crazy scores but there are a lot of bad players out there, you make it sound good that you can beat newbies. I would hold off and post some clan matches then see how good scores are, not just some stacking up on public servers.

Stacking was a term used in tribes back in 1998, 12 years ago (and used before then but to show you an example), It's a term used for putting all the good people on one team and the bad people in another, it is not a term used for putting more people on one side. If I see a stacked server I leave, it's not fair to just roll over people (or get rolled over) because one team has experienced gamers of 15+ years/or damned good players vs some guys who's just started a few years or less/or suck!

Last edited:

uv

uv

Soldato
It's a term used for putting all the good people on one team and the bad people in another

indeed. Stacking and Clan Stacking are two different things :)

Do you have to be using only the shotgun to get the relevant upgrades? Because I'm not sure given the usefullness of the standard one how many kills I'l be able to rack up to get to the magnum/slug combo!
Sorry for the late reply. I'm pretty sure you you don't, but I could be wrong - I barely used the shotguns until I got the unlocks, apart from the odd Saiga run :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm strange, change my sig to of one those stats pages everyone seems to be using and mine appears to be against forums rules, every one else's seems to remain though and look exactly the same as mine did!

Everyone was asked to remove them, there was a sticky but its gone now, the were 5 pixles too big
----------------------

I think its getting ruined now, too many servers not enough players leading to a lot of servers being less than half full.

Its becoming too popular for its own good,

Everyone has a right to have their own server obviously so i dont know how you could control this, but atm the last thing this needs is even more people opening servers.

Also the poll taken above doesnt seem to represent what a majority of people seem to prefer and thats normal/HC rush, i suppose a lot of votes were cast after the beta and before the release of the full game, I havent seen anyone on here who has liked or tried the squad rush or deathmatch

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I dunno just lost all connection to the game and EA, I wondered why everyone was doing the running man :D

Ah, happens a lot sadly. The joys of EA :S

mtrrjs.gif

If that was the OcUK BFBC2 Server then I'll simply state that there were no admins on there otherwise stacking wouldn't have been allowed to continue.

That said, you were also clearly clan stacking there so if I had been on to admin I would have taken the following actions:

1) Made sure of a similar number of people on both sides.
2) Asked you politely to have two TFUers on each side.

I would expect a team of regular players/clanners all possibly using vent/etc or at the very least used to playing with each other and hence very coordinated to absolutely dominate a group of 'randoms'. And yes, most people on here would count as 'randoms' - even if everyone playing had the OcUK tag on, it isn't a clan, just a group of people that happen to read the same forum. They possibly haven't even seen each other in game before either.

The picture you showed would be the same if you replaced the TFU clan with pretty much any other serious gaming clan. Clan kicks the ass of non-clanners. This is just another problem that admins should try and prevent, assuming they are actually there to do so :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom