• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
The pic with the team unbalance posted earlier at 2am in the morning was not intentional.

I think myself and Knubj3 were the only 2 people that started the game in that team, we started with 2 less and on attack on a defensively awesome map, got raped by dual Abrams trying to cap the first 2 m-cons. During that time, players come and went on both teams. The RAA guys only joined on the last pair of m-cons, up until that point it was pretty balanced for most of the time.

But.. why post a pic and comment to "get a reaction" ?

Anyways, somebody asked for a "perfect team" set-up.
I think you have to have one of each class in a squad to be honest. 2 medics and 2 assault are great until you hit armour, a well played engineer is great for taking out treats that would decimate a med/assault only team. Also a combat shotty recon or autorifle with 12x scope is great in non-hc, those probes are pure sex when moving together as a squad, mortars for softening targets and flushing out snipers and statics.
I think you only need one medic/assault on a team, a good squad will pick up the kit of each other if played well.

Associate
Well I played hardcore for pretty much the first time the other day and I was mainly assault with the XM8 Prototype whilst in a game of loads of snipers and was top both games... Snipers aren't overpowered at all (for most people... they probably would be with a very good sniper) when you consider that the assault rifle is effectively a sniper rifle in that it is perfectly accurate for the first shot and 2 or 3 shots can kill... 1 headshot.

Associate
Do you TFU guys not have your own forums?

Every time I read this thread it's pages of drama spilling-over from your server or your members chatting amongst themselves. At least rename the thread to ****Official TFU Dramaz**** if this is going to carry on so there is no confusion to what it's purpose is :x

People come here to whine about our server, that they play on for free and pay nothing for. Go figure,

Soldato
OP
I assume the implication is that if you pay to play on the TFU server then you have a right to comment about how its run ?

I'm not going to get into this battle again. The server is open to any1 from OCUK if you want a spot just let us know. If you want to be childish then carry on posting rubbish!

The server is for any OCUK'ers who want to play a fair game that is admin'd by a good few people.

Soldato
This has to stop guys

Its TFUs server they can do what they want, kick/ban who the want and basically do whatever they want, if you dont like it goto one of the many other servers out there,

The TFU server has chosen to put OCUK in its title to help you guys find it, and are kind enough not to kick if you are showing ocuk tags, even though many of you have contributed nothing to the server, but this seems to have suggested that the forums here are an outlet for your rage for your problems with that server and admin.

Some people are taking this game far to seriously, its entertainment for god sake,

I think its safe to say the rest of us could live without 10 posts of moan and counter moan everytime we come into this thread, which until 2 days ago was for fans of the game, and a way to help most of you find somewhere to play together

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
This has to stop guys

Its TFUs server they can do what they want, kick/ban who the want and basically do whatever they want, if you dont like it goto one of the many other servers out there,

The TFU server has chosen to put OCUK in its title to help you guys find it, and are kind enough not to kick if you are showing ocuk tags, even though many of you have contributed nothing to the server, but this seems to have suggested that the forums here are an outlet for your rage for your problems with that server and admin.

Some people are taking this game far to seriously, its entertainment for god sake,

I think its safe to say the rest of us could live without 10 posts of moan and counter moan everytime we come into this thread, which until 2 days ago was for fans of the game, and a way to help most of you find somewhere to play together

Thanks gizzmo mate, means a lot. It has to stop, our server is a friendly place. We try our up most to keep every1 happy, but hey. ITS OUT FAULT EA HAVE A C***PY SERVER AND STUPID DEVS WHO CANT BALANCE GUN RATIO!

Gizzmo give me a shout on steam some time mate, up in london atm so afk.

Associate
I'm not going to get into this battle again. The server is open to any1 from OCUK if you want a spot just let us know. If you want to be childish then carry on posting rubbish!

The server is for any OCUK'ers who want to play a fair game that is admin'd by a good few people.

Excuse me ? Was that aimed at me ? I really hope not !

Associate
somehow managed to kill myself with my own mortar strikes today which lead to much swearing :D

for some reason that mounted gun with shield is impossible to use as i cant see through the window, anyone know if there's some graphics settings i can change to see through it or am i being a complete nub and missing something

Associate
somehow managed to kill myself with my own mortar strikes today which lead to much swearing :D

I've done this before , especially when attempting to drop a mortar strike on someone while you're standing in a bush. It seems to think you want to drop it on the bush that you are standing in haha.

Caporegime

for some reason that mounted gun with shield is impossible to use as i cant see through the window, anyone know if there's some graphics settings i can change to see through it or am i being a complete nub and missing something

From what ive read the mg shield is a dx9 glitch.

Back
Top Bottom