• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI 10.3 Drivers Not Compatable With Windows 7 64??

Man of Honour
Not sure what your setup is, but just in case, make sure you run the install under an account with full administrative rights on the computer.

Soldato
Surely not? I just assumed he had a second rig with a ATI card in it.

Maybe, however i remember many years ago i downloaded and installed the incorrect drivers for a soundcard. They did actually install but I spent all day working out what the hell was wrong with them. Think it was an old Aureal Vortex card or something and the drivers had some random name online

Soldato
Currenlty running the 10.3a drivers, with an overclocked CPU and GPU, on windows 7 64bit and no problems so far, run BFBC:2, AvP, CoD2, CoD4, MW2, L4D, L4D2 and Metro 2033 :)

Soldato
Sensationalist inaccurate title!

It does seem like the OP has tried to install ATI drivers for a nVidia card though. He hasn't come back yet, perhaps in shame...

I have an issue with the 10.3s on Win 7 x64 though. I'm using the HDMI out on my 4350 to DVI on my monitor, and when the display goes into standby, it won't come back until the cable is replugged or machine restarted. Anyone experiencing this too? It worked fine on 9.6 that was on previously.

Soldato
Sensationalist inaccurate title!

It does seem like the OP has tried to install ATI drivers for a nVidia card though. He hasn't come back yet, perhaps in shame...

I have an issue with the 10.3s on Win 7 x64 though. I'm using the HDMI out on my 4350 to DVI on my monitor, and when the display goes into standby, it won't come back until the cable is replugged or machine restarted. Anyone experiencing this too? It worked fine on 9.6 that was on previously.

Not got the same problem, but is your screen HDCP?

Back
Top Bottom