• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1st Fermi review

Associate
the ones that bought 5870 6months ago haven't lost a thing, they had all that power and were enjoying it...
somehow i still hope that miracle will happen on moday when proper beches will be released :D but if those that were flouting here tonight were right than that's a bad news for NV.

Why this reminds me the "8800GTX" era the night before ATI released the then "super-cards"?

Caporegime
all I am going to post is this lol

333me.jpg

Associate
The prices and the benchmarks are pretty much as everyone predicted. And it won't be long until ATi refreshes their DX11 offerings. It's just a shame that the nVidia cards are overpriced and that ATi is still struggling to get their drivers right. Still, much better than the DX10 launch.

Permabanned
The prices and the benchmarks are pretty much as everyone predicted. And it won't be long until ATi refreshes their DX11 offerings. It's just a shame that the nVidia cards are overpriced and that ATi is still struggling to get their drivers right. Still, much better than the DX10 launch.

Role reversal, nVidia have been the ones struggling lately, ATi haven't been struggling for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom