Reading 2010

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Lineup and tix hit tommorrow at 6:45... anyone on here definitely going? Fairly confident I will be! First big festival, should be awesome :D

Soldato
Within an hour? Nah, I'm sure I remember getting them quite late in the day last year. :confused:

It's an utter ballache though. I hate the pressure of desperately refreshing websites or sitting on hold that happens with Leeds. Why can't it just be like every other festival and sell out over a period of months so I can get my ticket when I have the money and feel like it. :/

Soldato
Weekend tickets go in instants. The day ticket usually linger longer.

It's an utter ballache though. I hate the pressure of desperately refreshing websites or sitting on hold that happens with Leeds. Why can't it just be like every other festival and sell out over a period of months so I can get my ticket when I have the money and feel like it. :/

I remember the first time I went in 2005, where I took about a month after they were released before deciding that I wanted to go.

Soldato
If I can't get to the internets what's everyone's recommendations for purchasing tickets? Signed up to the mobile version of seetickets.com to give that a bash, and have the number for ticketmaster - any others?

Associate
If I can't get to the internets what's everyone's recommendations for purchasing tickets? Signed up to the mobile version of seetickets.com to give that a bash, and have the number for ticketmaster - any others?

some hmvs sell the tickets, think they are just the reading and leeds hmv - may be wrong there tho

Monday 29th March

Get tickets for the only place to be and be seen this summer

Tickets for Reading Festival 2010 will go on sale at 18:45 on Monday 29th March, with the all-important first line up announcement from 7pm.

Weekend tickets (which include camping) will cost £180 plus booking fees.

Day tickets will cost £75 each plus booking fees
Lockers cost £14.50 plus booking fees,
Campervan & Caravan permits cost £20 plus booking fees
Early entry passes cost £15 plus booking fees.

Online from 6.45pm Monday 29th March
You can buy from our online outlets whereby an online transaction booking fee will be charged. Different agents will charge different fees, please check them before you buy. Maximum of 4 tickets per household.

SEEtickets.com
HMV.com
Ticketmaster.co.uk
NME.com
HMV.com
Ticketline.co.uk
Gigantic.com
Stargreen.com
Ticketqueen.com
Lastminute.com
NationalExpress.co.uk
VoyagenBus.com (France)

In person from 7am Tuesday 30th March
Selected HMV stores:
Reading Oracle (weekend and day tickets available)
Southampton (weekend tickets only)

Alternatively, tickets will be available from The Hexagon, Reading at 7am Tuesday 30th March at face value for cash (maximum of 2 tickets per person). Credit cards will incur a booking charge.

Please be aware that NO tickets should be on sale anywhere yet - do not get scammed.

If any sites are claiming to sell tickets, they are not an official agent and have not received tickets legitimately from us.

For information on how to protect yourself from fake ticket websites, please go HERE

Reading Festival will take place over the August Bank Holiday weekend, 27th, 28th, and 29th August.

Soldato
Ah well, I have the most hotly contested tickets of the year for people from Hull, KR vs FC derby tickets! That's all I need.

Any rumours about the lineup or is it just speculation?

Associate
got mine on the phone last year, about 5 mins before they sold out, if you get through, its prob best to buy as many as you can afford. As i find theres always someone to sell them to.

Soldato
Rumours I've heard are Guns N Roses, Blink 182 and Arcade Fire.

Pretty crap apart from Blink tbh. Have heard Libertines will be "special guests" though - whatever that means.

I totally can't make my mind up if I want to go or not, this would be my 5th in a row...

I just keep thinking back to the Sunday last year and wanting to get home 'cos the line up was that ****.

Soldato
How easy is it to sell the tickets on if you can't go?

The dates could clash with a few things on my calendar so I don't like to see £200+ down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom