Time for some parps

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
You don't see one for ages and then three come along at once :p

First on the horizon will be KE1HA - roughly around this time tomorrow. Dunno if you're still lurking mate but walls will get you today and then me tomorrow. Hope you come back to us sometime :)

Next will be snapsh0t. You should be falling on Sunday according to my calculations - just after walls goes past you.

Finally (for now). walls, unless you increase your output in the next few days, you should be stomped on or around Monday (based on your recent pattern of dumpage compared to mine).

All this will take me back to 5th spot :cool:

After that, it'll be roughly 5 weeks before the next one, which will be the once mighty and Godlike sculptor.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Race to #1 chaps? :D

On current output, I would beat both of you and reach there in 74 days (according to EOC future estimate). However, wee beastie should be up and running before then and walls is planning on some upgrades which will reign me in again. There's also the "Stan going back to work and everything falling over" factor to consider. At the moment, all my rigs have been churning away fine for over a week but we all know what usually happens when I leave for work for a month :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
I may have accidentally switched on everything I've got :D

I got a 12.5% payrise so I'm putting some of that towards the leccy bill to run the whole farm.

I've resurrected the Ubuntu box I had in the bedroom ([email protected]) - which is rattling through an A3 as we speak. I've also built up a box which I'm using for a day to day browsing/media/download rig. It's built in a small case I bought years ago and have used for various rigs in that time. It's an Eye T eCute CAS-910 - it's a lovely little case - it's amazing what you can cram in there (with a little butchering) :D

P1000232.JPG

P1000233.JPG

I've managed to cram in a Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme cooler and an 8800GTX I had lying around :p It's picking away slowly with a GPU and A3 just now. It's not very fast due to the utterly pathetic Asus mATX board - I can only get it clocked to 2.7GHz stable :(

HFM.net is estimating around 95-96K atm. That's as much as I can do for now, I have no more hardware and no cash to buy any for a few months so, there's your benchmark guys - come get me :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Forgot to say earlier that I passed KE1HA this morning a little later than planned - I forgot to disable automatic updates on that rig and came through this morning to find that stupid Windows had rebooted :rolleyes:

Bedroom rig just finished it's A3 and has picked up an A1 :( Haven't they finished with these bloody things yet? :mad:

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
myself and Sirius are only managing 53,009 at the moment!

Stan what are you running??

Stelly

The farm.

Gaming rig: i7 [email protected] + GTX295 - 1x Bigadv + 2x GPU2 (approx 45k).
Photo editing rig: i7 [email protected] - 1x Bigadv (approx 30k).
Media rig: [email protected] - 1x SMP (approx 7k).
Bedroom rig: [email protected] - 1x SMP 9approx 7k).
General purpose rig: [email protected] + 8800GTX - 1x SMP + 1x GPU2 (approx 9k).

All of the above adds up to about 98k but those are top end estimates. The GP rig gets used on and off through the day and the media rig gets used to watch the occasional movie so ppd drops slightly. I'm not sure how HFM estimates actually translate into real output so not sure what my actual ppd will be.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
All stomps taken care of and Bigstan back in the top 5 :cool:

Next stomp will be Sculptor at the same time as I get my 10 million tiffy - about 4 weeks away (depending on any downtime encountered along the way).

HFM said 99,682 ppd a few minutes ago. All I need is to catch the right WUs and it'll get over the 100k - albeit briefly :D

Man of Honour
That's because it is estimating the bonuses no one knows exactly what bonus you will get untill you get it.

Btw my productions been a bit down due to blue screens on main rig while pushing oc :(

Back
Top Bottom