Let's see your Easter Eggs then!

Soldato
Did anyone get the kitkat eggs last year when they were doing that experience day deal? Our whole office basically bought the whole kitkat Easter egg range from the nearby asda to go on a zorbing day. Wish they still done this

Soldato
DSC_0085-2.jpg

Not all mine though, sadly :(

Associate

I think we have a winner here. I cant see the writing on the botton but if its the chocolate trading company they using use the mega best ingridients for their stuff. They sell to the like of fortnam and mason (sp?). The other chocolate makers are v v v v v v poor in comparison, replacing expensive ingredients with sugar and vegetable fats.

Associate
Last year, my partner found a shop that was selling chocolate bunny's (as well as a lot of other random things) and thought that I would like one. She chose the biggest one that they had and proceeded to carry it home which was about a 20 minute walk.

When she got home and presented me with this bunny she was so pleased with herself.

The bunny was quite heavy, but then it was very large. On closer inspection I noticed that a little bit of the foil had come off and you could see.........

Me. "errr........ Why have you bought me a porcelain bunny? An ugly one at that!"
Partner. "I thought it was chocolate?"
Me. "worst tasting chocolate I have ever had!"

We were tempted to put it in some random persons garden but I was worried that some innocent child would have nightmares after seeing it. I ended up taking it to the dump.

Caporegime
Gf's sister = 1 large hollow and 2 creme eggs (creme eggs now eaten)
Gf's mum = 1 large hollow galaxy egg, 2 galaxy caramels (eaten), 1 galaxy ripple, 1 galaxy minstrels and 1 galaxy bar
Gf = 1 large hollow Lindor uber egg, with 7 Lindor filled smaller eggs

Diabetes, here I come!

Soldato
Got 2 this year.

Mum and dad = Cadbury's Twirl egg.
Brother = Very large Cadbury's Dairy Milk egg (for my birthday the other day).

Neither have been 'attacked' yet although I dare say one will be no more by the end of the day.

Bought the other half about 3 of the Cadbury's egg head/reduced packaging eggs over the last few weeks and also a large Lindt egg for Easter and she hasn't got me a single one and I'm a big chocolate lover! So I'm guessing she's either trying to tell me something or as usual is too lazy to bother going to the shop :mad:

Back
Top Bottom