• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BFG RMA question

Associate
Return the replacement. No other way I'm afraid. Many of us have gone through the RMA process several times before receiving a card that actually works. Make sure you register the replacement card on the BFG site which will speed things up (a little). You can ignore the upload of porrof of purchase since this one was a return. Oh, and good luck!

Associate
[TW]Fox;16232308 said:
So the fact they are withdrawing from Europe wont affect me?

No not at all, they're still honouring their warranties over here.

Just go through the RMA process again and good luck, i found it was third time lucky :p

Soldato
[TW]Fox;16268849 said:
And the new card has arrived.

And the new card is DOA.

This is seriously getting beyond a joke now.

BFG are stuck as Nvidia have cut off the supply cards I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just done this process to RMA a 9800GTX, I can't fault BFG it was very quick.

I just have to send my card now after the bank holidays, after reading the wales section was closed I was a little concerned that is the address they have asked me to send it too, will let you know how it goes.

Soldato
I sent my card last week to somewhere in wales a week later I had a new card arrive at my door from the USA.

Last edited:
Soldato
What did you send in, what did you get as a replacement & is the card you received working?

I sent a 8800Gtx OC in which caused the mainbaord to beep a GFX card warning. I got a 8800Gtx OC back which looked almost new in a sealed anti static bag. Its been running happily for a week now but tommorow my new 5870 Vapor-X arrives meaning it will most likely be sold.

Associate
Hi new to this forum i have 2 8800GTX OC to RMA but a friend says the address supplied by BFG is wrong they have moved does anyone know the correct one

Associate
Hi new to this forum i have 2 8800GTX OC to RMA but a friend says the address supplied by BFG is wrong they have moved does anyone know the correct one

No point sending anything without an RMA number first, send BFG an email & they will most likely reply with the correct procedure, inc shipping addys.

Back
Top Bottom