• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Vapor-X manufacture codes

jij

jij

Associate
I was wondering if the model you have is the same one that's on this week only
Not sure about that, but if you can find a Rev 1 board, I'd snap it up! Mind you if just want to be running cool in the summer, then stock voltage at 925MHz will be fine I guess.

Soldato
My card has this number on it SKU 11161-03 and the power connectors are on the end.
Is this a rev2 as I am wanting to go WC on it and the new EK blocks for rev2 come out this week

Associate
OP
Just managed to find a version one of the Board, black PCB and upright power connections, only one I could find is not the vapor-X but the LCS model (water cooled),
same clocks as the Vapor-X it will be here on Thu, :).

Associate
OP
My card has this number on it SKU 11161-03 and the power connectors are on the end.
Is this a rev2 as I am wanting to go WC on it and the new EK blocks for rev2 come out this week

Its version 2 mate with a blue PCB, real shame that or I would have swapped my EK watercooled block off mine for your standerd vapor-x cooler !!!

Associate
Just managed to find a version one of the Board, black PCB and upright power connections, only one I could find is not the vapor-X but the LCS model (water cooled),

Lucky you black PCB always looks best

Associate
OP
This is the version 1 board.

LCS5870%20no%20water%20block.jpg

Soldato

Persistence paid off then….. Wish I’d managed to get the one you’ve just managed to find. The power connectors on the back are a real PITA, is its not just the connector, it’s the cable that trails behind that messes up the HDD cage arrangement in my case.

Oh well, you’ve got one now. You’ll be impressed with the performance, that’s for sure.

Soldato
What time is last order with overclockers put one of these through at 3.50 and its not shipped today it still in warehouse queue.

Back
Top Bottom