Just Cause 2

Soldato
Trying to do this.

Discovered 100 locations, completed 74 of them. Only done 2 Agent missions and 10 faction missions so far.

Had fun in a completely deserted military base earlier, went in, planted explosives on everything and collected all the bits. Set them all off and 100%. :D

Helicopters are way too slow, and they should have stolen the flight controls from the Battlefield games (use both wasd and arrow keys at the same time).

Annoying that you can't grapple onto a moving vehicle and stay in parachute mode. I wanna fly behind it! :(

Only installed on Saturday afternoon and already hit 24hours game time. :/

actually.. the little "mini copter" from black market when upgraded to 6* is pretty fast.. well at least faster than most of the "hellies" i've tried before on the game.. :)

Soldato
Mail the devs!!! This is an awesome idea :) Hooking onto a boat and deploying would be ace!

Exactly!

Why, when you've got a grappling hook AND an unlimited supply of parachutes, would you NOT include this functionality into a game?
It's madness!

Will start upgrading the mini-copter too, saved all my vehicle parts so I could insta-upgrade the attack chopper. :D

Soldato
Well I've had fun sniping commanders with my upgraded sniper rifle! Also found a rocket launcher for the first time a little while ago - I completely wasted a base with it :D Love the APC with the auto cannon too!

Soldato
Found you can get mounted autocannons down from high up places without stairs and with barriers by dropping it, jumping on the barrier and picking it up then walking off the edge. Handy if they're only mounted next to radar stations that have rails.

Soldato
Found you can get mounted autocannons down from high up places without stairs and with barriers by dropping it, jumping on the barrier and picking it up then walking off the edge. Handy if they're only mounted next to radar stations that have rails.

Wut, you can pick those things up? How? *goes to try several things*

Another gripe is that you can't do drive-bys in a car GTA style...

Soldato
You can?! Are you talking about when you're stunt jumping of just out the windows?

I assume he means when you are stung jumping.

What do the agency missions show up as on the map?

EDIT:

Ignore me, just looked at the legend on the map.

Is nice you can toggle which missions show up on the map.

Last edited:

HAz

HAz

Soldato
dont do what i just did and loaded an old save! now ive lost everything! crap ***** ****** ***************************** ***********************

Man of Honour
OP
dont do what i just did and loaded an old save! now ive lost everything! crap ***** ****** ***************************** ***********************

Ouch! Each time I save I save to a different slot so that I constantly cycle through the 10 available. I also save before I exit so that I can essentially ignore the autosave feature - very difficult to remember which was the last save otherwise!

Hope you havent lost too much!!!!

Soldato
I was really impressed by the demo, more fun thatn prototype IMHO which I ended up being CBA with.
Now, should I get this, or MW2, bioschock2, DOW2, metro 2033....damn i'm behind on my gaming, ffing exams!
replay value seems extreme from reading these posts:)

Soldato
I'll give you that, aye. Bolo Santosi sounds like a female version of Navid from Still Game. :D

Yeah it's so bad I'm starting to think they made the "story" deliberately farcical. Actualy gameplay is sensational though, my game of the year so far.

And the gameworld, is I think, the best I've enjoyed so far. Like a poor man's Crysis, only insane and more fun.

Back
Top Bottom