• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Estimated deliveries of Displayport Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Unfortunately my Sapphire Active Displayport broke about 3 weeks ago and I sent it back (RMA). I still havent had a replacement and so would like a rough estimate on when you think they will be in please? I have 3 monitors setup here all not being used as using 2 screens just isnt right!!

Please put my out of my misery!

Thanks,

Powda

Associate
OCUK dont monitor these forums for shop talk, it only by chance one of them may stumble across your thread.
If you havent posted in the customer support section then i suggest you do that, or send them a webnote via the shop home page or even ring them to chase it up (as out dated as this might be youll get a response :p).

Soldato
OCUK dont monitor these forums for shop talk, it only by chance one of them may stumble across your thread.
If you havent posted in the customer support section then i suggest you do that, or send them a webnote via the shop home page or even ring them to chase it up (as out dated as this might be youll get a response :p).

What he said.

You might get a reply on here but the webnotes and customer support forums are monitored so you'll certainly get an answer there.

Associate
I just called to find out when they would have some in stock and he said there is no ETA and they have been trying to get some for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom