Jon Venables to get free guitar lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldato
Yet again we give into the whims of perverts, pedo's, murders > John Venables given free guitar lessons. So it takes his mind off things ie: can't mix with his fellow inmates, l wunder why?

How many decent young kids, teenagers would love free guitar lessons. This Goverment(l use the term lightly) patronize's these criminals, surely they have given up their Human Rights by thier acts, nothing a bullet to the head or a length of rope wouldn't cure.

Day in, day out we hear reports in the news papers of the cushy life prisoners lead inside, play stations, colour tv, the list goes on. While some hard working familys can not give their kids these luxuries.

When we get a Goverment who stops all this and makes their life hell inside and bring back the berch for young offenders. If we don't start giving suitable punishments that fits the crime ie: murder > you hang, violet muggings > the berch.

I apologise for going on but reading about Venables in this mornings news paper, l simply blow a fuse. I know its been said all before and again l apologise but decent people today are made out to be the criminals by this Goverment ie: Pet Shop Owner criminalized for selling a goldfish to a fourteen year old.

Well my rants over folks but my head still hurts!!!!!!

Have a nice day.:)

Soldato
istockcanofworms.jpg

Soldato
The problem is, even when we had hanging it didn't stop people murdering did it?

I would like to see really rough prisons, no activities etc but that is my emotions talking.

My brain realises that if we want to lower crime we need to prevention by having better education for everyone and more police, for those that do offend we need to figure out why and try to retrain them so they don't do it again.

Edit:

You also go on about how you want everything to be harder on the people that break the law, then say that selling a goldfish to a 14 year (which also breaks a law) should be ok!

Last edited:
Soldato
Newspapers are full of lies and hate.
Jesus, prison is far from cushty. You need to give the prisoners some stuff in association hour, boredom rarely leads to anything good among the prison population. But aside from that it's the same long working day.

Stop reading the daily mail you miserable old ****, go outside and enjoy the half arsed sun we're currently getting.

You ask me, we need to slap parents and tell them to WAKE UP AND START RAISING YOUR KIDS. The tv is not a baby sitter, they don't instinctively know right from wrong, sitting them on a step for 5 minutes IS NOT a punishment.
The only way you'll reduce the prison population is raising kids to have respect and morals.
You'll always have a few hardcases, but the amount of petty crime, theft, assault etc. Is disgraceful, it's done by people with no morals or respect.

Saying we should hang prisoners is just stupid, we're not living in the dark ages, we aren't savages. Thats as bad as the idiots in places like saudi arabia or india who dump acid on girls faces.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Quite amazed at the replies threads like this get. If parents won't teach their kids right from wrong. Surely as they grow up in society they learn about life > right from wrong, etc by whats going on around them.

If its boring inside for prisoners, my heart goes out to them, like hell. Past Goverments have tried all this education, softly, softly approch where has it got us?

But theres people out there who prefure alive of crime, gangs of teenagers who plague are streets and make live hell for people, pedo's, violet muggers and they do know what they do is wrong.

So come on all you forum members, who think an eye for an eye is wrong, that prisoners should have free guitar lessons > Venables, TV, etc. How would you punsh these criminals?

What about their victims rights to a safe life!!!

I hope your house does not get burgled by a repeated offender, your grandparents mugged and your children grow up happy and safe. But l think if one of these criminal acts happened to you, your child or afreind. I bet you wished the law was a hell of a lot tougher.

If hangings going back to the dark age's what are we in living in now PARADISE? It's certinaly dark age now for many a victim who's been mugged, burgled, terrorised by gangs, who's child has been molested and murdered!!!!

Soldato
To the OP (OLDPHART) i hope you realise just how much your ideologies have been instilled into you by Rupert Murdoch. Now move on and good day to you

Soldato
Oh do grow up. You are expressing your opinions from an emotional point of view and not a logical one at all.

Kids who are brought up to respect right from wrong are very unlikely to become criminals in later life, this would stop the gangs of teenagers who plague our streets. It's not about knowing what they are doing is wrong, some do it because it's what they've always known and don't care and others do it because they feel they need too.

They are punished by being taken away from society and locked up. However, while they are locked up should we not be helping them as well? Should we not be trying to prepare them to come out and be able to find gainful employment?

I'd also like to point out that maybe some of these criminal are victims themselves, in the current lifestyle because of things that happened at an early age?

What does that do for your theory of punishing criminals and a victims rights?

Soldato
Quite amazed at the replies threads like this get. If parents won't teach their kids right from wrong. Surely as they grow up in society they learn about life > right from wrong, etc by whats going on around them.

Whats going on around them is usually a bunch of other kids who don't know right from wrong.

Kids nowadays, even people my ages are just bone idle, their parents are actually still giving them money at the age of 18!
I work 36 hours a week on top of my studies (15 hour a week), worst thing i've nicked is pick'n'mix, while I have done a lot of drinking and drugs I worked to pay for them.

Teaching a kid wrong and right, teaching them they have to work hard and do things for themself is the best thing you can do. Parents seem to think nowadays though as long as their kid is happy thats all that matters, load of ****.

Thats why some people think it's ok to break into a persons house, or put a knife to their throat and take their wallet. All these kids are stupid and lazy, don't wanna work for anything, don't care about other people and for all those kids without an upbringing monkey see, monkey do.

Man of Honour
red top by any chance? or the fail

can't imagine having such a tiny mind that it would explode with outrage based on the rants of intelligent journalists who are being paid to play out the chest drummings of disillusioned van drivers

Back
Top Bottom