'Would you rather' quiz thread

Permabanned
OK here's the game:

Whenever you come into the thread read the post directly above. ANSWER THEIR QUESTION with 'I would rather (1) or (2)'. Say why, if you can think of a reason.

CRITICALLY: Put your own 'would you rather' below. Wait to see what person below answers. Simples! The questions do not have to be rational or serious, its just for fun!!

If someone's a moron and answers without a new 'Would you rather' or without stating their answer to the above question, then read up as far as it takes until you find the last 'would you rather' and the game carries on (and mods feel free to delete their post altogether!)! Simples!

Inventive/humorous questions win 1 point. Inventive/humorous answers win 2 points.
Insults, or hate questions, or obvious questions to try and prove some kind of 'point', lose 1000 points and make you look like an idiot in front of everyone.

Let's see who scores most and wins!

QUESTION 1:

Would you rather

1) Have see-through skin permanently so you look horrible (cool?) as everyone can see your internal structure, your intestines, brain etc

or

2) Have to wear bottles on your fingers from 10:00 to 16:00 every day for the rest of your life, but look 'normal'?

??? :)

this game may not work but I thought I'd give it a go for the potential lolz. My gut feel is people won't be inventive enough to think of questions :( but we'll see how we go maybe I'll be wrong. Before the troll in you writes 'Does this game (1)Suck (2) Really suck ... I've thought of that insult already! :)

Caporegime
This will get messy with people not knowing who has responded to what. These types of threads always do.

Attractive, blonde, dumb wife.

Would you rather:

Have restricted internet access?
No internent access at all?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
2, definitely. Nothing is more unattractive than stupidity.

Would you rather:

1. Have a huge amount of free money, and nowhere to spend it.
2. Have no money, but loads of places to spend money if you had it.

Edit: This was a response to Gilly.

Soldato
Have a restricted internet access and Have no money, but loads of places to spend money if you had it.

Would rather have (men only obviously);

penises instead of your fingers
a finger instead of your penis

Permabanned
OP
A finger instead of a penis. At least you can have a somewhat normal life outside of the bedroom!!

Would you rather be given (that you can't just sell) ..

1) A PS3 and an XBOX360 and a Wii, but with no games at all
2) Every single other earlier console known to man at the time of writing, with every single game ever released for them.

Associate
Jellybeard999
1. 11some here I come! (Though I would have to be aroused to pick up anything! (Pull my finger jokes = win!))

Britboy4321
2. Option 1 would just be paperweights.

Would you rather:

Be in a job you hate but earn 80k a year
Be in a job you love but earn 30k a year.

Soldato
Would you rather:

1. Burning alive
2. Death by drowning in deep water

Death by deep water please. Probaly considerably less painful than burning alive!

Would you rather:

1. Be punched in the mouth.
2. Be slapped round the face.

Associate
Be in a job I hate for £80k a year. Work to live, don't live to work.

Would you rather:

1. Burning alive
2. Death by drowning in deep water

Nah man - do a job that you love and you never work a day in your life. You're getting paid to do something that you enjoy doing. :confused:

Death by drowning.

Would you rather:

1) twentysix year old "friends"
2) twenty six year old "friends"

Associate
Dilemma

Death by deep water please. Probaly considerably less painful than burning alive!

Would you rather:

1. Be punched in the mouth.
2. Be slapped round the face.

Be slapped round the face - been there - can handle that.

Would you rather:

1. Find out that the girl/boy you are dating(and fallen in love with) is your long lost sibling, or
2. be single forever

Permabanned
OP
Sex with no orgasm. Yay tantric man!(And 'windows NT' for the earlier question)

no hair (on entire body), or redneck mullet and gay droopy moustache but the rest 'normal' ?

Back
Top Bottom