VAG-Com

Associate
Silly question on these forums I would imagine :p but does anyone have a VAG-Com USB cable in the Surrey area and wouldn't mind letting me borrow it for like 5 minutes this weekend? :)

Mine is still in the post :( and I need to reset the ESP sensors. Cheers!

Soldato
i was in surrey all day today and the cable is always in the car. oddly ive been to redhill 4 times this week, almost everyday.

sorry i cant help you though

Associate
OP
It's OK guys I think I've sorted it without needing the cable. Thanks for the offer though Dandle!

Wez, that's almost exactly that I've just done. I had the longitudinal acceleration sensor giving my trouble. Turns out the garage replaced the latitudinal one hence why my problem never got solved. I had to unplug and replug the sensor and now... well... for the time being... no dash lights :D

This makes Hadley a happy panda

Soldato
mines a wierd one, it started with the ESP and ABS light coming on once i hit 30mph, then the lights have all changed now, i have 3 lights coming up all the time. The ESP light, the steering wheel light and ABS light.

Thanks for the offer Maz, i may just take you up on that when i can get time to get up there, my car is in for 8 days in a couple of weeks though so i'll have to endure a 1.2 corsa for that period while they work out my gearbox issue which seems to have corrected itself. :confused

Back
Top Bottom