Money owed and constant excuses.

Soldato
So This guy I know had my Xbox 360 off me just after Christmas. He gave me £50 then and original was going to give me £50 a week. I was having trouble getting this £50 a week. I found out he doesn't have a job so he said he could give me the 360 back or pay me £25 a week. I accepted the £25 a week but guess what I was lucky if I got that. I was luck if I got a tenner here and there.

I sold him the 360 for £200 and after four months I'm still owed £100. I was suppose to get £50 today and you guessed it he never turned up again even though he said he would.

I think he got fed up of my constant texts as he said he'd bring the 360 back tomorrow. What a pain this as been it makes me feel like never doing anyone a favour ever again. Anyway it sounds like he's being funny with that last post but he's the one messing me around.

I should get the 360 back and keep the £100 he's already paid me. Does this sound right?

Soldato
Get the 360 back and see if he wants his £100 back. If he says he wants it, then I guess it would be decent of you to give his money back, otherwise keep it.

Caporegime
why would you give someone the 100 quid back? hes had it for 4 months? more than likely hes been on it loads if he doesnt have a job.

its probably about to give up the rings of death or maybe it did so he wants his money back lol

Associate
£200? You can get them brand new for less...

I'd keep some of the money for sure, not least for your troubles, but also because it will have depreciated a (teeny) bit.

Soldato
Just get it back off him and give him his money back without the £10 a week rubbish (you're only stooping to his pathetic level) - You can the explain to him that you will never agree to anything he suggests again - and your mind will be clear.

Why did you not just get the XBOX back after a month and give him the cash back when you knew he was taking you for a fool - or is that too logical ? Why would you agree to sell the XBOX to just 'some guy you know' without the full money up front ?

Associate
I should get the 360 back and keep the £100 he's already paid me. Does this sound right?

Definately sounds right to me. He's been taking the **** for months now and all the while you could have been doing other things with that money - or using the Xbox. Keep that money as compensation.

Back
Top Bottom