• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this correct? or just a faulty card

Associate
I recently brought http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-158-XF&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1673
- Core Clock: 775MHz
- Memory: 512MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz (Effective)
- Processing Cores: 400

But when i loaded up CPU-Z it says this:
cpuzw.jpg

Im not the best at working out stuff with pcs, my understanding of things like this is very very basic. But the Card info don't seem to match.

So what im asking is "is this card faulty or is the info correct /matching"

Got the latest drivers off ATI aswell.

Thank you for all the help in advance.

Associate
OP
ah ok thanks for that temp seems to go to 50s-60s that cant be good is there anyway to cool it down

(But it has been on 8 hours + gaming)

Last edited:
Soldato
ah ok thanks for that temp seems to go to 50s-60s that cant be good is there anyway to cool it down

(But it has been on 8 hours + gaming)

Is that 50-60 during gaming? if so that's more than fine.

Like above, it can handle upto 100c but of course you want it as cool as possible though 50-60c is generally a good temp by today's standards on air.

Associate
those speeds are due to it being in "2d mode" if you put it on a game, the card will automatically speed up, whereas now it is conserving power as you dont need it to be so fast to only run windows.

Back
Top Bottom