what is the best air cooling in the market

Soldato
from that review: "As the Fenrir is half the price of the NH-D14 and doesn't create any of the hardware compatibility issues of the Noctua it’s clearly the better option and leaves the NH-D14 an innovative, but ultimately flawed cooler."

the Titan Fenrir, which I own, is much cheaper and offers better cooling in that review - though it seems the noctua shines only in certain mount positions perhaps?

Soldato
The excellent Titan Fenrir is almost as effective as the NH-D14 when set to its quiet low fan speed, and at full speed the Fenrir is consistently the better (albeit louder) performer. As the Fenrir is half the price of the NH-D14 and doesn't create any of the hardware compatibility issues of the Noctua it’s clearly the better option and leaves the NH-D14 an innovative, but ultimately flawed cooler.

I love my Fenrir :D

Soldato
What about the other reviews I posted? Its the "best"!

according to your links the titan is the best at stock and the noctua is the best overclocked.

the OP specified that he wanted advice and all things considered, including cost, the best overall is the Fenrir.

The Noctua, disregarding cost and install issues, is the best.

my opinion is that the Fenrir is the sensible choice unless you have lots of money.

Caporegime
Reccomending the best cooler is well and good, but can that cooler fit the particular motherboard and ram configuration that a user has in mind. Both the noctua DH14 and megahelems are rather large coolers, they tend to block ram slots on certain motherboards

Back
Top Bottom