• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official OMG I've finally got my 480/470 thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well apparently the fermi range is released today, so with that can all fermi owners please post their fermi experience here, unboxing pics, temps and benchmarks will be very much appreciated.

As of page 37, no fermi owners have yet come forward, members feel free to skip to that page and look for future fermi updates.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nothing to do with what's in my sig. Cards are supposedly due today, a thread in this manner is a traditional occurrence on here when new cards hit retail shelves, with that, let's keep the talk all things fermi related.

As it is, not seeing any stock as yet on OCUK.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fudzilla apparently reporting another delay :eek:

This forum is like tumbleweed compared to the 5800 series launch.

All I could find was this?

Nvidia GTX 480 in stock

Cards to go on sale in a matter of minutes

We managed to score a link to at least one e-tail/retail shop that has the GTX 480 in stock. Unfortunately, the shop is located in Netherlands and asks €549.00 for the Point of View GTX 480.

We were also informed that GTX 400 stock is selling in matter of minutes and as we told you already, many of the cards went to those that have pre-ordered them. The good side of the story is that more retailers/e-tailers will join in on the fun pretty soon as some of them haven't even received the cards yet, especially if they are buying their stock via distributors.

The GTX 480 should be priced at around €480, but some shops are quite bold and demanding up to €549 for the card.

http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/18416/1/

Associate
I cancelled my Asus pre-order here to get another brand cheaper at a competitor (shame on me i know, but £20 is £20). Possibly means i've lost out getting one quickly though...

Associate
To be honest I think the best indicator will be when Faboy posts a ;) thread and we haven't seen one today so not looking good, Also Phil said he could'nt get hold of any 'samples' either so it looks like really really bad stock numbers.

Caporegime
Isn't the 12th a widely held myth, the date was always the 14th, a few sites said the 14th, the sites that said the 12th, MOST of them actually said they'd be available THE WEEK OF THE 12TH. Meaning the week starting the 12th, we'll see, its a joke anyway, anything less than a couple thousand cards turning up IN EVERY major country, is a massive massive fail at this point, if its a couple dozen, well.

I'd love to hear the numbers of pre-orders OCUK have at the moment, I'd love even more to know the numbers of cards they get in total this week, vs the first week of 5870 stock and the number of cards on pre-order for 5850/5870/5970 today vs the 480/470gtx's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom