• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Antec Twelve Hundred Side Case Fan

Associate
Hi all again lol. I got a Antec Twelve Hundred Case and wondering what would be the best fan for the side of it? It doesn't have one and I feel it needs one to make it whole! :p What would be the best option? Also, they easy to install, I kinda have bad luck with PC's and what will end up happening is that I will connect it all together and my PC will go BOOM. Hopefully not tho...

Thanks!

Associate
I literally installed 2 fans in my pair of 1200s yesterday. I ordered a pair of Antec TriCool Blue LED 120 fans from a competitor and they ofc match perfectly.
The clips on the door panel allow you to just push the fan into place, and with the Antec fan's controller and conveniently placed water cooling holies I can control the speed just as easily as the pre-fitted ones by feeding the controller wire out the back.

doorfanantec.jpg

Sorry camera phone sucks.

Last edited:
Associate
If you remove the link I will let you know where I got it from.
edit: I also reckon this thread belongs in the cases forum rather than the gfx card one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom