LAZY SCROUNGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Associate
Mr Cameron said: ‘Our plans will give unemployed people a hand up, not a handout.‘Unemployed people must be prepared to take up job offers. So, with the Conservatives, long-term benefit claimants who fail to find work will be required to “work for the dole” on community work programmes.’ He added: ‘Anyone on Jobseeker’s Allowance who refuses to join the work programme will lose the right to claim out-of-work benefits until they do. People who refuse to accept reasonable job offers could forfeit their benefits for up to three years.’

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME!! :D

Caporegime
I must admit, they don't normally ask me what I've been doing to look for work. Mostly just "sign here, please" and "see you next week".

There's bugger all work down here, tho, and I don't want to move :/

Caporegime
Didnt they already do this ? makes good sense but i wonder what they could get people doing ? Cleaning up parks and stuff? litter picking? Im sure it wont work it will he a health and safety minefield.

Could you imagine trying to control 30 white trainer, baseball cap wearing chavs? Chain gang style!!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Didnt they already do this ? makes good sense but i wonder what they could get people doing ? Cleaning up parks and stuff? litter picking? Im sure it wont work it will he a health and safety minefield.

Could you imagine trying to control 30 white trainer, baseball cap wearing chavs? Chain gang style!!

The do jobs like Council Gardner Assistants down here.

Thats the only one i can think of, The probably get sent to work for Re-vegetation Organizations aswell but im only speculating on that.

Caporegime
Mr Cameron said: ‘Our plans will give unemployed people a hand up, not a handout.‘Unemployed people must be prepared to take up job offers. So, with the Conservatives, long-term benefit claimants who fail to find work will be required to “work for the dole” on community work programmes.’ He added: ‘Anyone on Jobseeker’s Allowance who refuses to join the work programme will lose the right to claim out-of-work benefits until they do. People who refuse to accept reasonable job offers could forfeit their benefits for up to three years.’

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME!! :D

I will look forward to crime going through the roof just so that the government has more money to waste elsewhere, it's not like you're going to get a tax reduction so why so overjoyed?

Caporegime
Can I ask, under this scheme, when in one of the 'working for the dole' jobs, I'm assuming you get minimum wage then? Surely not just the £50-something a week?

Caporegime
Can I ask, under this scheme, when in one of the 'working for the dole' jobs, I'm assuming you get minimum wage then? Surely not just the £50-something a week?

haha no i think the idea is to get people off the register its a deterrent really to sort the fraudsters from the genuine people.

Otherwise you would be a fully employed gardener working for the government

well thats my opinion anyway

Back
Top Bottom