Why work when I can get £42,000 in benefits a year AND drive a Mercedes?

Caporegime
i blame them for abusing the system. no one needs that many kids.

there are very few people who wouldnt take money offered to them....

even MPs will take the country for every penny they can get. dont forget humans are lazy by nature and will usually take the path of least resistance for an easy life

but it does make you sick that our country has gone too far in its movement towards welfare. if families like this simply ended up on the street with their kids taken off of them.

it seems to have become the states responsibility to ensure a comfortable life, instead of the individuals sadly.

Soldato
I'll totally blame them. If you were offered the ability to rape a bunch of attractive girls without getting caught - would you? Jokes aside, I imagine, or rather, would hope, that most would say "no" - why? Because it's wrong.

Associate
Only 50% annoyed at her, if the system is THAT exploitable, then it needs people to go OTT like this to make them realise that it needs completely rebuilding from scratch ;/ But it's been like this for ages now, does not look like it is going anywhere :o

Soldato
but it does make you sick that our country has gone too far in its movement towards welfare. if families like this simply ended up on the street with their kids taken off of them.

it seems to have become the states responsibility to ensure a comfortable life, instead of the individuals sadly.

indeed. and all they can give my family is £16 a week in child benefits. i pay a mortgage, and all the bills on one wage, working in retail :(

Associate
As much as this annoys me, I don't actually blame them. I blame the idiotic benefits system of this country that incentivises people to stick to benefits rather than work. The problem is that the perennial scroungers have the vote, so any party with the balls to overhaul the system won't get voted in.

Dad's previous job was as a disability analyst - i.e. performing medical checks for people claiming incapacity benefits. Quite literally every day, he'd come home with a story about someone trying to scam the system, with the usual ailments of "back pain", "chronic fatigue" or "depression".

Permabanned
I only hope that at age about 60 suddenly this horrible feeling of realisation comes across them, they look each other in the eye, and simultaneously say

'We failed'

But as hard as it is you have to remember the kids are 100% INNOCENT and do not deserve a horrible half-starved life just because they were born to muppets ..

Soldato
And she adds: 'I've always wanted a big family - no one can tell me how many kids I can have whether I'm working or not.'

We shall soon see about that..

falconpunchvagoo.gif

MW

Back
Top Bottom