• Opera

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 5 0.7%

• Total voters
Associate
FF is good until they begin to have problem with flash. Look like they have memory leak with flash player, getting slower and slower after time. Now I use Chrome.

Soldato
i use chrome now. tried FF never really got on with it....

still like IE.

chrome
IE
ff

is my ranking. only thing that bugs me about Chrome (and they keep changing it) is alt +s used to work now it doesn't. i have to use alt + shift + s to submit.... annoying but i can live with it.

:)

Soldato
Used to be a 'Firefox for life' guy like most people seem to be here, I used it for years. I thought I'd never bother with another browser. Then I tried chrome and never going back, I even uninstalled Firefox.

Chrome:
- Looks nicer
- Faster browsing and start-up
- Automatic bookmark sync (so can ditch xmarks)
- All add-ons I used to have for firefox are now available for chrome (and the chrome ones work better in some cases)

I'm glad I made the switch.

Soldato
Started running Chrome alongside IE recently and i'm actually quite liking it. It's lovely and clean, and quick too.

Jury's still out on whether i'll switch fully.

Soldato
Chrome.

I used to use Firefox, but the perennial slowness and memory leaks that never seem to get fixed eventually convinced me to try Chrome out. Ran the two alongside each other for a while and then realized I wouldn't miss most of the things Firefox has over Chrome that much and jumped ship altogether. Best decision I've ever made.

I still use Firefox occasionally, but only really for web development; Firebug and the Web Developer toolbar mean it's still leaps and bounds ahead of anything else in this area.

Soldato
I use Firefox for Win7,Opera mainly for Ubuntu since its faster then Firefox I find on Linux,as to Chrome well its too basic for my needs ,guess its ok if you want a minimal fast browser.

Soldato
faster plus some other bonuses you may find interesting
the application window is a good one for me, means I can pop open gmail etc as an app.
Few seconds difference hehe, ill download it now anyway, get my bookmarks set up etc and use it and see how it is :)
Thanks

EDIT: Well that was easy to set up, took info from FF. Its actually a lot faster :O its like click and your done
Few things i don't like... like when i right click something and open it in a new tab - it doesn't move me to that tab. Theres open in new window and open in incognito window :S wtf lol?
Youtube and Gmail kept getting messed up, think i've fixed that now though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom