Help which car?

Associate
Hi ,

I need to replace the focus (v reg) with a oil burner i really dont want a mondeo. The choices are 206 sw 1.4 Hdi 04 reg 1 owner 82,000 miles on the clock full service history £3500

Or a skoda fabia comfort 1.9 Tdi 02 reg 1 owner 91,000 miles on the clock full service history £2800

but which one?

Soldato
If you MUST get one of them, Skoda...because the 206 SW is lardy and a 1.4 is going to hardly make it move...and it'll also rattle itself to bits.

But there are loads of much better cars about.

Soldato
Why do you need to replace the focus, have you suddenly gone up to a 100mile daily commute or has the floor rusted through ala flintstones?

And I wouldn't have either choice even if I had lost my sanity and wanted to change from a perfectly good focus.

Caporegime
lol is the skoda a bad car with the 1.9 tdi in it?

No, but it's not exactly a great car with OR without the 1.9TDi in it.

If you're doing 100 miles a day, I'd be wanting something much more substantial than a diesel shopping trolley designed to take Doris to the shops.

Get a car designed to be used on longer journeys.

Man of Honour
Its a rather strange list though, there are numerous other cars delivering similar fuel economy. And he's picked the 206 Estate as well :confused:

Associate
OP
going to look at: 2005 FORD MONDEO 2.0TDCI 130 LX

5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Diesel, Metallic Blue, MOT-08-2010. ABS, Air conditioning, Cruise control, Front armrest, Folding rear seats, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Roof rails, Side airbags, Radio/CD, Rear headrests, Steel wheels, Audio remote control, Body coloured bumpers, Cloth seat trim, Drivers airbag, Electric door mirrors, Front electric windows, Front head restraints, Heated door mirrors, Height adjustable drivers seat, PAS, Remote central locking, Solid Paint, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Trip computer, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Isofix child seat anchor points, Alarm, Rear wiper, Electrically adjustable drivers seat. Insurance Group:9, 1 owner from new with full ford main dealer service history,all hand books with spare key,130 bhp model with 6 speed,

Back
Top Bottom