BF:BC2 promotional codes for ingame items

Soldato
Also for BFHeroes, and Sims.

Read about it here:
http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/rules/
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-ng/967517-dr-pepper-codes.html

Only problem is this is a US promotion only.

It talks of a "special activities" soldier, but I can't see where I read that.

Also if u have BF:BC2 you get 700bf in battlefield heroes (bf buys upgrades to your soldier in that game).

"

Unique Downloadable Content (DLC) for applicable EA games (games subject to change) - Mass Effect 2, Battlefield Heroes, The Sims 3, Spore, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 plus additional games may be available based on EA game release dates. Once all DLC content has been redeemed various options of other electronic downloads will be available as prizes."

Soldato
OP
I've spoken to some yanks on teamspeak and should be getting a code in my email tomorrow; their not all bad! I slipped them a link to the APB beta keys and they were all over it.:D

I've had 2 codes so far, one I used in BF:Heroes for a fighter pilot outfit, and one I'm saving for april the 15th and battlefield bc2:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/preList/473685/4436095.page

I should be the only 1 with this content on good ping servers!

Last edited:
Associate
There are a few reusable codes for the offer around if you look, however you can only use one of these codes once per Dr Pepper account. However what you can do is make a junk Dr Pepper account using useless info, add the code, then when it moves you to the EA site you log in with your proper EA details. Then you go back to the start and make a new junk account, and keep doing it until you have all the items you want. Its not really what they want you to do but since there is no way to buy one of the promotional codes its about all you can do unless you know someone in the states with a few spare codes.

It will work, I used it to get the Mass Effect 2 items.

Associate
I looked around and these should be the reuseable codes.

* CBEEAAA41NWH
* CBEEAAAE4L9N
* CBEEAAAFQG9J
* CBEEAAAE98ZV

If I remember when the BF:BC2 DLC is released it will have 4 packs, one for each class. Each class will get a new set of camos, and a new skin for their final weapon, recon get a black version of the M95, the other classes get camouflaged versions of their final weapons.

Soldato
OP
I looked around and these should be the reuseable codes.

* CBEEAAA41NWH
* CBEEAAAE4L9N
* CBEEAAAFQG9J
* CBEEAAAE98ZV

If I remember when the BF:BC2 DLC is released it will have 4 packs, one for each class. Each class will get a new set of camos, and a new skin for their final weapon, recon get a black version of the M95, the other classes get camouflaged versions of their final weapons.
I can't get those codes to work, even tried resetting ip address.

When it you get to choose a prize - the box is blank, if u try again whilst logged in, it says you have already used the non-unique code.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did all the Mass Effect 2 DLC weeks ago, gives you 3/4 helmets in game, some are quite good.

From what I can tell Dr Pepper are saying to 'check back on the 14th' for BC2 skins.

Got a mate in America who is literally addicted to Dr Pepper, he's got about 30 empty cases and bottles saved up in his room for us to use :D

Associate
Strange that you are having problems, were the Dr Pepper accounts ones to which you had already added codes? Is it possible that one of those were non-unique codes, while there are several non-unique codes around an account will only allow the use of any of the non-unique codes once. To make use of one again you have to create a new account and use it with that.

The codes seem to be working ok to me, I just tested it.

I went to http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/ and entered one of the non-unique codes into the box, and clicked continue. You will then be asked what you bought/were etc, fill this out (I always say I got it from 7-11) and continue. This took me to the log in/create account page, where I chose to make a new account. In the account details I just filled them all with jiberish, making sure that you have filled them all, that the zipcode has 5 letters, that the address contains numbers etc. When you click continue and its all filled out so that the system accepts it it should take you to the page where you get to pick which item you want.

I didn't bother going further but once you have picked it which item you want it should move over to the EA site where you have to log in to your EA account (you use you proper login details this time).

That of any help?

Associate
Medic may be worth getting. if only to get rid of that stupid red beret which makes you instantly spotable wherever you are on the map

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Strange that you are having problems, were the Dr Pepper accounts ones to which you had already added codes? Is it possible that one of those were non-unique codes, while there are several non-unique codes around an account will only allow the use of any of the non-unique codes once. To make use of one again you have to create a new account and use it with that.

The codes seem to be working ok to me, I just tested it.

I went to http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/ and entered one of the non-unique codes into the box, and clicked continue. You will then be asked what you bought/were etc, fill this out (I always say I got it from 7-11) and continue. This took me to the log in/create account page, where I chose to make a new account. In the account details I just filled them all with jiberish, making sure that you have filled them all, that the zipcode has 5 letters, that the address contains numbers etc. When you click continue and its all filled out so that the system accepts it it should take you to the page where you get to pick which item you want.

I didn't bother going further but once you have picked it which item you want it should move over to the EA site where you have to log in to your EA account (you use you proper login details this time).

That of any help?
Just tried it again!
When u click continue after clicking on claim "mass effect 2 prize", then u don't get any choices of game; so no prize. The only time it worked was with a legit code I got from a yank on teamspeak.

Associate
Hmm I just had a look and had the same thing happen, a blank window, not sure whats going on with that. Certainly it used to work, I got the three pieces of Mass Effect 2 headgear with it.

Soldato
OP
They said that the new items for battlefield bad company 2 would be available from the 14th, any sign of this? I have a few codes but I don't want to use them till I can redeem for bad company 2.

Back
Top Bottom