What film did you watch last night?

Associate
I went to see Clash of the Titans in 3D. Thought it was absolute garbage compared to the old one and the best bit of 3D of the night was the 3d commercials before the movie. Knew I should have watched Alice in Wonderland instead. :rolleyes:

Soldato
The Hurt Locker.
Disappointed :(. Thought it was over-hyped and pretty average. Not a touch on Generation Kill which gives a far better impression of what it's like in Iraq.

Soldato
OP
Clash of the Titans, first 20 minutes seemed ok then it was just a zoom from one action scene to the next. It is not a great film and i'm still not convinced by Sam Worthington. Will happily watch again on Blu-Ray though as the action scenes were good and im a fan of Greek mythology in general.

Soldato
Saw Dear John tonight

lived up to the hype, really did hit home this. storyline is quite well thought out, scenes were intense and very emotional, direction spot on. same league as notebook no doubt. will destroy the toughest of men :p it had me for sure.

one to watch Channing Tatum, he absolutely nailed the role.

Caporegime
Mixed bag

I went to see two films tonight, part of the deal, one of my choice, one of hers.

Kickass was awesome! Really enjoyed it, I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times, even if it was only me laughing at times :D ( I very rarely laugh out loud in the cinema ) The people I were with really enjoyed this as well.

I really enjoyed it, thought it was fantastic.

Second part of the deal, Dear John, meh.

Wasn't very good, felt rushed and confused. I was getting bored and restless after half an hour or so, was left feeling pretty "meh" by everyone at the end.

I did enjoy the soundtrack for both movies a lot!

I'm sure I heard "To Heal" which is by Underworld in Kickass just pumped up a bit.

Soldato
14 Blades, story was a bit confusing but good none the less, with decent action.
Must say that Chinese/HK cinema is getting better than Hollywood now as they can make martial arts films with a very deep story, while Hollywood just makes an action cluster**** mostly

Soldato
Saw Dear John tonight

lived up to the hype, really did hit home this. storyline is quite well thought out, scenes were intense and very emotional, direction spot on. same league as notebook no doubt. will destroy the toughest of men :p it had me for sure.

one to watch Channing Tatum, he absolutely nailed the role.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

Soldato
A few over the last couple of days

The Da Vinci Code (ext)
Angels and Demons (ext)

Haven't read the books but I enjoyed both of them (A&D more so). Hope there's more films about other religions.

Harry Brown

Great. The scene in the dealers den when he's buying a gun is stunning.

Soldato
Clash of the Titans (3D) - 7/10

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this film. Sure it wasn't exactly as I hoped but it kept me interested throughout. The end was a bit abrupt though I thought.

Soldato
How to train a dragon at the IMAX in 3D.

Quite a good film, several parts had me laughing, and even scary (read loud and big dragons coming at you) enough to make the kids along from us cry. \o/

Back
Top Bottom