What do you do on your PC/Internet/Desk

Soldato
Maybe abit of a strange question, but due to working 12 hours a day and the only thing i have is a PC/Internet for the downtime when there is nothing to do i find myself trying to keep myself occupied.

Normaly i just spend the day emails/OcUK with the odd facebook. So people of OcUK what do you do on your computers? and what do you do on the internet? I notice a lot of people have there own business, so what do you do with that?

Obiously it would be great if i could use all this spare time to make some extra cash, but lets face it there aint much chance of me making any money online.

Ive thought about spending my time to create a nice big website, but then im stuck with ideas and i have nothing worth saying to make a blog or anything like that :p

So lets hear what you guys do :)

Soldato
Freecell.

I play an obscene amount of freecell.

I mess about on my pc and the internet, but always revert back to freecell. When it's bed time I have a few more games before shutting down my pc. I then move to my bedroom, turn the laptop on and put some music on. I then start playing freecell for a bit, maybe 10 games or so before bed.

I'm such a loser :( :(

Associate
Freecell.

I play an obscene amount of freecell.

I mess about on my pc and the internet, but always revert back to freecell. When it's bed time I have a few more games before shutting down my pc. I then move to my bedroom, turn the laptop on and put some music on. I then start playing freecell for a bit, maybe 10 games or so before bed.

I'm such a loser :( :(

Go cold turkey! Delete it from your pc. Every time you have the urge to play, make an effort to do something usefull/interesting instead (don't replace it with another useless addiction)

You'll feel so much better for it :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Digg
Engadget
BBC News
OcUK
Facebook
Wikipedia

There's plenty to do and read :)

Back