24" Samsung LED ?

Soldato
23" not big enough for ya then? :p I don't think Samsung have any immediate plans on that front I'm afraid. They just launched the 23 inch PX2370, which by the sounds of things is similar to the XL2370 with a fancy light/proximity sensor, clickable buttons and a new square jacket. I'm sure they will expand their LED range at some point but probably not for a few months at least. If I hear anything more I'll be sure to update my website - I'm a big fan of Samsung LED-backlit monitors.

Associate
OP
23" not big enough for ya then? :p I don't think Samsung have any immediate plans on that front I'm afraid. They just launched the 23 inch PX2370, which by the sounds of things is similar to the XL2370 with a fancy light/proximity sensor, clickable buttons and a new square jacket. I'm sure they will expand their LED range at some point but probably not for a few months at least. If I hear anything more I'll be sure to update my website - I'm a big fan of Samsung LED-backlit monitors.

Thanks. what website?

Soldato
I'm not sure if the BX2440X is coming to the UK market (even under a different name). Some places might sell imports though and I'lll keep an eye out. There is a link to my website if you click my name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom