HTC Desire Font ?

Associate
Got my nice new htc Desire out of the box and have been fiddling around with it for the last two evenings. By the way, not that it should make any difference, I've not put my sim in the phone as yet.

I've got a couple of questions for those of you who have had the same phone for a couple of weeks.

1) is there anyway to enlarge the fonts in either the sms messanger, or the whole phone for that.

2) in settings there is a tab marked accessibility, it doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone worked out what it dose.

Now with me being a bit of a blindo (well a lot of a blindo actually) both the above are a big issue for me. Any suggestions on resolving the above ?

Soldato
Not sure, had a look around the phone and the only option to increase font size is through the default email client.

But that only affects the email client and not the rest of the phone.

You could try using Handcent for SMS which lets you increase the font size (3 settings, small, medium and big), other than that ive no idea why accessibility is disabled on the settings page.

Associate
OP
Not sure, had a look around the phone and the only option to increase font size is through the default email client.

But that only affects the email client and not the rest of the phone.

You could try using Handcent for SMS which lets you increase the font size (3 settings, small, medium and big), other than that ive no idea why accessibility is disabled on the settings page.

Thanks MadMossy
Seems strange they would put accessibility there then disable it :confused:. I'll have a hunt around for Handcent and give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom